Pic of Musicman, Joz, and Trinity

-=d=- said:
Great pic! MM and PaleRider might be cousins at the very least :)

:D

:rotflmao:

Hey, he's got long hair... my brotha from anotha motha. Our numbers here are growing... :beer:

Sir Evil said:
The plan was to have done it already but hopefully within the coming months I will make the mid west tour! :D

"MID WEST"... shit Evil... free and me live a lot farther west than that... :mad:

Vegas and Reno baby... the two biggest all night party towns in America. I "WILL" show you a good time... :dance:

Pale Rider said:
:rotflmao:

Hey, he's got long hair... my brotha from anotha motha. Our numbers here are growing... :beer:

The liberal establishment cannot survive the rebellious spirit of the 21st Century Hippie! :beer:

fuzzykitten99 said:
oooh..who's the cowboy?! :hitit:
That is the lead singer, Bobby Pierce; recently turned the big 4-0. He has a CD he recorded in Nashville not too long ago. He sounds real good but the songs he did was origional music from a friend, which aren't that special.
When I first saw Bobby perform, I was afraid he was going to be one of those performers that....well you know what I mean. But Bobby is one of the nicest, sweetest men I have met.

see!! we should have taken pics when we went to dinner too! that way you could have all pointed to my stylish eye brow art

Sir Evil said:
Damn, MM looks to be the cutest of the bunch! :teeth:

John, my friend - there's being funny and then there's being suicidal.

We need to talk because you need to learn the difference - and soon.

Sir Evil said:
:laugh:

now I don't know if MM is going to agree with you on this one!

MM's not the one I'm worried about. It's the little Smurfette standing next to him.

Trinity said:
Here is 1 for starters I'll see if I can clean up the others a little before posting. Sorry Joz there was no way to cut you out. I didn't exactly look all that great in this one either! But I thought this was a good one of you!

In this order starting from left Trinity, my friend Mandy, the lead singer, Joz, and Musicman!

From what I can see you all look happy and festive!!

Forum List

Back