Pic of Musicman, Joz, and Trinity

Trinity

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2004
Here is 1 for starters I'll see if I can clean up the others a little before posting. Sorry Joz there was no way to cut you out. I didn't exactly look all that great in this one either! But I thought this was a good one of you!

In this order starting from left Trinity, my friend Mandy, the lead singer, Joz, and Musicman!

Attachments

• $saturday003.jpg
    $saturday003.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 155
Trinity said:
Here is 1 for starters I'll see if I can clean up the others a little before posting. Sorry Joz there was no way to cut you out. I didn't exactly look all that great in this one either! But I thought this was a good one of you!

In this order starting from left Trinity, my friend Mandy, the lead singer, Joz, and Musicman!

sorta dark--but the Bud sign shows up good !!!

Here is another of Joz and musicman, I like this one!

Attachments

• $joz and musicman.BMP
    67.6 KB · Views: 176
Trinity, it was a real pleasure meeting you. I hope we can do it again sometime very soon!

musicman said:
Trinity, it was a real pleasure meeting you. I hope we can do it again sometime very soon!

It was a pleasure meeting you and Joz as well! :)

We will most defininatley do it again very soon, however next time I'll get to stay longer! I'll leave Mandy at home! :teeth:

Sir Evil said:
I'm gonna have to get out there and catch a show, well at least to take a pic that everyone can been seen a little better anyway! :D

So when you coming? :)

Trinity said:
Here is another of Joz and musicman, I like this one!
Wasn't there another half of this photo? With Bobby's arm around you?!?

Joz said:
Trinity is a liar too! May not have been this photo, but I was there!!!

You should have seen the look on my face in that pic, no way was I posting it! :D

Forum List

Back