Photoshopped Air Force One photos

xsited1

Agent P
Sep 15, 2008
Little Rock, AR
Submit your own! Click the link for even more awesome photos!

We asked for Photoshopped Air Force One photos - and you delivered!

alg_plane_star_wars.jpg

amd_plane_armando.jpg

Rep for whoever will put it into this picture:

and some people still believe fire caused these mammoths of steel and concrete to be reduced to dust and fall in.........10 secs.......unbelievable

Sooooooo how is it steel is able to be shaped into different forms?

I didn't think you were going to answer that, so I'll do it for ya. "Heat." Yup... funny thing about steel. The hotter it gets, the softer it gets. And the REALLY funny thing about heat and steel, if you get it HOT enough, it'll even MELT.... :shock: .... yeah, weird huh... :eusa_whistle:

Rep for whoever will put it into this picture:

Here you are J, it is even sporting the updated paint job designed by Michelle herself and her gay wig-dresser. It now says United Slaves Of Obama on the side. They haven't had a chance to put the "O" logo on the tail but they did remove the former flag of the former United States Of America.

and some people still believe fire caused these mammoths of steel and concrete to be reduced to dust and fall in.........10 secs.......unbelievable

I didn't think you were going to answer that, so I'll do it for ya. "Heat." Yup... funny thing about steel. The hotter it gets, the softer it gets. And the REALLY funny thing about heat and steel, if you get it HOT enough, it'll even MELT.... :shock: .... yeah, weird huh... :eusa_whistle:

your ignorance of the facts is astounding....a by the way...I worked for many years doing underwater welding and cutting and I am very familiar unlike yourself..with the temperatures required to melt steel and those temperatures simply can not be reached in a kerosen fire .. which is in ideal conditions ...1517ºF....the melting point of steel..2795ºF ...the max temperature reported at the wtc...where all well below these temperatures...fire can not melt steel

Last edited:

your ignorance of the facts is astounding....a by the way...I worked for many years doing underwater welding and cutting and I am very familiar unlike yourself..with the temperatures required to melt steel and those temperatures simply can not be reached in a kerosen fire .. which is in ideal conditions ...1517ºF....the melting point of steel..2795ºF ...the max temperature reported at the wtc...where all well below these temperatures...fire can not melt steel

I never saw any melted steel, where was melted steel?

What I have found consistent among the conspiracy theorist is their lack of knowledge of the architecture of the 2 Trade Center buildings. Those 2 buildings were not built like any other skyscraper at the time. The Empire State Building has large I beams from ground to roof on sixteen foot centers, that was typical of buildings of that era. The Twin Towers were totally different, they had a central core structure and an outer skin structure connected by space frames that acted as platforms for concrete floors. The connections to the vertical supports were vulnerable to severe heat and weakened by the extreme impact of an enormous and extremely heavy aircraft hitting the building at 500 + MPH. 6 floors were torn away from the impact, over 60 feet for all of the weight above them to gain momentum as they fell on top of each other. In this instance, the pancake analogy is truer than at any other time. Each 10 -12 foot drop added more momentum going down. I can understand the way they fell, why do so many not get it?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9qEIlNVl5s[/ame]

What I have found consistent among the conspiracy theorist is their lack of knowledge of the architecture of the 2 Trade Center buildings. Those 2 buildings were not built like any other skyscraper at the time. The Empire State Building has large I beams from ground to roof on sixteen foot centers, that was typical of buildings of that era. The Twin Towers were totally different, they had a central core structure and an outer skin structure connected by space frames that acted as platforms for concrete floors. The connections to the vertical supports were vulnerable to severe heat and weakened by the extreme impact of an enormous and extremely heavy aircraft hitting the building at 500 + MPH. 6 floors were torn away from the impact, over 60 feet for all of the weight above them to gain momentum as they fell on top of each other. In this instance, the pancake analogy is truer than at any other time. Each 10 -12 foot drop added more momentum going down. I can understand the way they fell, why do so many not get it?

some one watched the psyops of nova or read popular mechanics..clearly...really it is so mickey mouse it is hardly worth addressing

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9qEIlNVl5s[/ame]

some one watched the psyops of nova or read popular mechanics..clearly...really it is so mickey mouse it is hardly worth addressing

Mickey Mouse?

So ace, what exactly caused the "river of molten steel" seen by the "firefighters" in the video? Where is it, where is the proof? Why are these "truth tellers" still breathing air, why haven't they been silenced by the government that pulled off the biggest scam in history? Why would the evil people behind this awful deed, not have killed these guys, what's a few more murders? What is the reason to go through this elaborate hoax, what benefit to the monsters that planned and pulled it off in total silence? Why hasn't anyone in this enormous team of planners and executers had a change of heart and told the truth?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9qEIlNVl5s

Mickey Mouse?

So ace, what exactly caused the "river of molten steel" seen by the "firefighters" in the video? Where is it, where is the proof?

the molten metal was caused by thermite melting the columns..the proof is in the testomony of eyewitness first responders...in the thermal images of ground zero and in the meteorite like blobs of molten metal found and put on display after 9/11
Mickey...

Why are these "truth tellers" still breathing air, why haven't they been silenced by the government that pulled off the biggest scam in history? Why would the evil people behind this awful deed, not have killed these guys, what's a few more murders?

some key witness have apparently committed suicide oddly enough...but with control of the media and the courts and commissions and the minds of people such as yourself..its not really necessary..they quit frankly never counted on people like me and the power of the Internet to record analyze and disseminate information...if these wittiness all started dropping like flies it would only damage them even more at this point and time
What is the reason to go through this elaborate hoax, what benefit to the monsters that planned and pulled it off in total silence? Why hasn't anyone in this enormous team of planners and executers had a change of heart and told the truth?

the belief that it required a enormous amount of people is a false one.. as is the belief that secrets can not be kept there are many historical examples of secrets that where kept for decades...before information was declassified..and is a lame.. Mickey Mouse response to the evidence and eyewitness testomony of molten metal of molten metal

Last edited:

Forum List

Back