Photos/Video: The Occupy Wall Street "Bat Signal" Projections

Do they have the building owners' permission to do that?

They do not need it, not like it is vandalism or in any way destructive, not even a breech of the peace, obstructing commerce or a health concern or any of the reasonable sounding excuses mayors have used to shut them down. It's brilliant. Try complaining that someone else's light waves are hitting your building in NYC.

So, for example, if McDonald's wanted to shine their golden-arches beacon on the Chrysler building that would be ok?

Probably not but then again it would not be a 1st amendment protest activity but one of commercial infringement.

So, for example, if McDonald's wanted to shine their golden-arches beacon on the Chrysler building that would be ok?

Probably not but then again it would not be a 1st amendment protest activity but one of commercial infringement.

So fleabagers have special rights?

Fleabaggers? LOL. They do not have special rights, we all have the 1st amendment, they are just more imaginative with how they use it.

I'm sure they don't want to signal Bat Man, he fights crime

Rachel Maddow interviewed the guy who did this earlier this evening, plus she talked via telephone to the lady whose apartment he did it from. Cool...

Rachel ended her show by saying that Chris Hayes is going to have some bombshell information on his show Saturday morning (7.00-9:00 am) about how a big smear campaign is being planned against OWS. That's all I know. Actually, I guess his show will start in about 6 hours.

Up with Chris Hayes

It'll be interesting to see if the building's owners (or representatives) ultimatey make a statement.

Seeing as how it was a temporary thing and there is no clear ordinance against it, it will probably become a staple of future protests. NY may move to make an ordinance against it but the ACLU will keep that one tied up in court for years, stuff like that is their bread and butter.

Rachel Maddow interviewed the guy who did this earlier this evening, plus she talked via telephone to the lady whose apartment he did it from. Cool...

Rachel ended her show by saying that Chris Hayes is going to have some bombshell information on his show Saturday morning (7.00-9:00 am) about how a big smear campaign is being planned against OWS. That's all I know. Actually, I guess his show will start in about 6 hours.

Up with Chris Hayes

Smear campaign? Here come the lobbyists with a boatload of Koch/banker cash, we knew they would be along soon with Fox only too happy to be their megaphone and hordes of braindead watchers hungry for fresh culture wars meat.

Fleabaggers? LOL. They do not have special rights, we all have the 1st amendment, they are just more imaginative with how they use it.

Yes, fleabaggers...

You mean like raping, shitting in public, infecting others, overdosing, and avoiding personal hygene?

I am so impressed...

You've won America over....:lol:

Smear campaign? Here come the lobbyists with a boatload of Koch/banker cash, we knew they would be along soon with Fox only too happy to be their megaphone and hordes of braindead watchers hungry for fresh culture wars meat.

Won't the boatload of union puke cash counter that?

God, you're fucking stupid....

Yes, fleabaggers...

You mean like raping, shitting in public, infecting others, overdosing, and avoiding personal hygene?

I am so impressed...

You've won America over....:lol:

Wall Street destroyed the world economy, not OWS.

God bless them for bringing attention to the real bad guys.

Forum List

Back