PHOTOS, VIDEO: FRENCH WOMEN HOLD BIKINI PROTEST AFTER MUSLIM MOB BEATS SUNBATHER IN PARK

The French. Their solution to being beaten up on the street by Sharia maniacs? Parade around in a bathing suit. Hard to believe the U.S. saved their quiche eating sorry asses twice during the 20th century.

The French have been letting Muslim's into their country for decades. Hell. There are Muslim no go zones where the police don't even go.

The Muslims don't interact with the French. They have part of the city and that's where they stay. They aren't going to assimilate with the French.

France has made their bed with the assholes. Hope they enjoy the fruits of their idiotic policies.

I've lived in Paris, and hung out with "Muslims" (I assume they were Muslims, as they were from North Africa, though we almost never talked about religion) and that's just bullshit.

One thing few Americans are aware of -- The French....?

They're stone-cold racists.

Period. They say the words they need to say but the people and the government -- Racist as hell

Didn't see that, either.

Guess you haven't seen much then.

European No-Go Zones Fact or Fiction Part 1 France

European No-Go Zones for Non-Muslims Proliferating

http://www.snophttp://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/7/french-islamist-mini-

It appears to be happening in other European countries as well.

As far as the French as racists?? You bet. I've heard about them calling the star blacks on the French soccer team n****rs and every other name you can imagine.

Ah. You've "heard" have you? I lived there.

Becuz No-Go Zones are a Myth! And the Border is SECURE! AND ALL SCANDALS ARE PHONY! WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWOOWWO

A woman in France was attacked and left badly bruised by a gang of Muslim women for sunbathing while wearing a bikini in a public park.

The attack prompted French women to push back by wearing bikinis in public and posting photos of themselves to social media using the hashtag #jeportemonmaillotauparcleo–I wear my swimsuit in Park Leo, or #jeportemonmaillotauparc–I wear my swimsuit in the park. The attack took place at Parc Leo Lagrange in Reims last Wednesday. Protesters in bikinis gathered in Parc Leo on a cool Sunday to take a stand for freedom.

PHOTOS VIDEO French Women Hold BIKINI PROTEST After Muslim Mob Beats Sunbather in Park Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind
Religion at work, and yet people still wonder why I hate them, all of them...

Culture at work actually.
It's more a patriarchy thing, not a Muslim thing.

'a patriarchy thing'...?

are you nuts....? it's Muslims....and only Muslims.....who are attacking the girls....the teachings of Islam are at the root of this....it's the same reason why Muslim gangs attack Euro women all over....
Religions are big on female modesty, nearly all of them: Modesty And Faith Connected In Many Religions NPR
Thank you. You're confirming my point.
Ascribing this shit to religion is putting the cart before the horse. Male-god religions are tools that were invented to propagate the idea of male superiority. It is at base their entire message.

Pop quiz: how many female popes have there been?

[after Pope Joan] The Church developed a ritual to make sure no woman ever sat on the throne again. Candidates for the papacy had to sit naked on an open stool and were viewed through a peephole on the floor by the cardinals. They would make the official announcement, "Testiculos habet et bene pedentes" ("He has testicls, and they hang all right"). --- The Legend of the Female Pope
The Church still follows this practice today.

That sound "Islamic"?

Last edited:

You mixed up the chicken and the egg...

No, actually I didn't. Patriarchy is waaaay older than organized religions.
Just as female genital mutilation and "honor killings" are as expressions of it. They're all vestiges of culture, and in these cases, ancient ones.

Matter of fact this fear of - slash - domination over women is what created these sky-God religions. Every last one of 'em. Think about it --- inventing the concept of "God" is one thing, but ascribing a male gender to it makes no sense whatsoever. Unless it's a quasipolitical campaign to keep women down.
Matriarchy is older than patriarchy, but it is the religion that created the culture in this case. Venus came before penis, since humans had no idea how women created life within themselves. That's human history and the above, a culture based on a religion.

Becuz No-Go Zones are a Myth! And the Border is SECURE! AND ALL SCANDALS ARE PHONY! WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWOOWWO

A woman in France was attacked and left badly bruised by a gang of Muslim women for sunbathing while wearing a bikini in a public park.

The attack prompted French women to push back by wearing bikinis in public and posting photos of themselves to social media using the hashtag #jeportemonmaillotauparcleo–I wear my swimsuit in Park Leo, or #jeportemonmaillotauparc–I wear my swimsuit in the park. The attack took place at Parc Leo Lagrange in Reims last Wednesday. Protesters in bikinis gathered in Parc Leo on a cool Sunday to take a stand for freedom.

PHOTOS VIDEO French Women Hold BIKINI PROTEST After Muslim Mob Beats Sunbather in Park Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

'a patriarchy thing'...?

are you nuts....? it's Muslims....and only Muslims.....who are attacking the girls....the teachings of Islam are at the root of this....it's the same reason why Muslim gangs attack Euro women all over....

Nope. You're both wrong. Male fear of/domination over women far, FAR predates Islam, Christianism, and Judaism, and heavily influences all three. And in the same way there are Muslims who aren't interested in it, there are Christians and Jews and Hindus etc. who are. Bride burning? Honor killings? Rape? These are all vestiges of attempts to control women. And so are the monotheistic "male"-God religions.

(Again, if you're sitting down to the drawing board to invent "God", you might design it as non-gendered, you could design it as female. But you cannot design it as male. That absurdity is entirely sociopolitical.)

Just as there are Muslims who engage in, say, female circumcision while there are other Muslims who consider it pagan and barbaric. The common thread is not religion --- it's a social order. Because again, it's a cultural relic that dates from long LONG before Jesus, Mohammed or Moses were a twinkle in a male (yeah right) god's eye.

perhaps the 'origins' go way back in many societies.....but in today's modern France just WHO is doing the attacking...?

you have Islam in conflict with modern secularism....

Just as female genital mutilation and "honor killings" are as expressions of it. They're all vestiges of culture, and in these cases, ancient ones.

Matter of fact this fear of - slash - domination over women is what created these sky-God religions. Every last one of 'em. Think about it --- inventing the concept of "God" is one thing, but ascribing a male gender to it makes no sense whatsoever. Unless it's a quasipolitical campaign to keep women down.
Matriarchy is older than patriarchy, but it is the religion that created the culture in this case. Venus came before penis, since humans had no idea how women created life within themselves. That's human history and the above, a culture based on a religion.

'a patriarchy thing'...?

Nope. You're both wrong. Male fear of/domination over women far, FAR predates Islam, Christianism, and Judaism, and heavily influences all three. And in the same way there are Muslims who aren't interested in it, there are Christians and Jews and Hindus etc. who are. Bride burning? Honor killings? Rape? These are all vestiges of attempts to control women. And so are the monotheistic "male"-God religions.

(Again, if you're sitting down to the drawing board to invent "God", you might design it as non-gendered, you could design it as female. But you cannot design it as male. That absurdity is entirely sociopolitical.)

Just as there are Muslims who engage in, say, female circumcision while there are other Muslims who consider it pagan and barbaric. The common thread is not religion --- it's a social order. Because again, it's a cultural relic that dates from long LONG before Jesus, Mohammed or Moses were a twinkle in a male (yeah right) god's eye.

perhaps the 'origins' go way back in many societies.....but in today's modern France just WHO is doing the attacking...?

The unstable insecure males. Just like every other place and every other time, ever.

It's not an act of religion; it's sociocultural politics. And it goes on to some degree everywhere "civilization" (read: our civilization) runs the joint.

How many female Presidents have we had? Or even governors or Senators? SEE the pattern.

I tell ya if cum hoc fallacies were eliminated this message board would lose 90% of its volume.

'a patriarchy thing'...?

Religions are big on female modesty, nearly all of them: Modesty And Faith Connected In Many Religions NPR
Ascribing this shit to religion is putting the cart before the horse. Male-god religions are tools that were invented to propagate the idea of male superiority. It is at base their entire message.

[after Pope Joan] The Church developed a ritual to make sure no woman ever sat on the throne again. Candidates for the papacy had to sit naked on an open stool and were viewed through a peephole on the floor by the cardinals. They would make the official announcement, "Testiculos habet et bene pedentes" ("He has testicls, and they hang all right"). --- The Legend of the Female Pope

That sound "Islamic"?
That sounds like men, who create religions, but the first religions were Venus cults, not penis cults.

'a patriarchy thing'...?

The unstable insecure males. Just like every other place and every other time, ever.

It's not an act of religion; it's sociocultural politics. And it goes on to some degree everywhere "civilization" (read: our civilization) runs the joint.

How many female Presidents have we had? Or even governors or Senators? SEE the pattern.

I tell ya if cum hoc fallacies were eliminated this message board would lose 90% of its volume.

Islam is a problem that Western societies should not import......just asking for trouble whatever the original societal reasons....multiculturalism does not work with fanatics that attack....

'a patriarchy thing'...?

That sound "Islamic"?
That sounds like men, who create religions, but the first religions were Venus cults, not penis cults.

Aye they were but these religions -- the ones we discuss here, the ones that have dominated the last few thousand years -- were tools to promote patriarchy. And still are.

Forum List

Back