Photos Of The Deceased Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens Are Online

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
There's now photos of the now deceased Ambassador to Lybia, Christopher Stevens have surfaced online.

Photo: Ambassador Christopher Stevens Dead | Picture After Attack | Mediaite

What's interesting about this article is how the editors chose to use the term "unconscious" and not "dead" or "deceased."

I know it's hurtful and sensitive to see your own in that manner, but it's about time this country has matured enough to handle the cold, hard, facts.

There's now photos of the now deceased Ambassador to Lybia, Christopher Stevens have surfaced online.

What's interesting about this article is how the editors chose to use the term "unconscious" and not "dead" or "deceased."

I know it's hurtful and sensitive to see your own in that manner, but it's about time this country has matured enough to handle the cold, hard, facts.

Didn't stop you from passing this shit along, I see

Grow up.

See what I mean?

Oddball said:
Hi, you have received -1534 reputation points from Oddball.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
God, are you a pathetic excuse for a human being

Regards,
Oddball

Note: This is an automated message.
Grow up kid.

*SMH*

Grow up.

:lol:
Grow up?

What is more infantile than posting death pictures of an American that was only trying to do his job?

It's not like we're talking about an enemy of the state, here.

You're only helping to spread the horror his family is feeling.
He's not even in the ground yet.

We're not like the Islamic radicals that need these kind of pictures to motivate us into rioting.
We prefer to honor our dead. THEN blow the fuck out of the guilty party

Last edited:

A testimony to Obamas' Administration keeping their eye off the ball combined with this is where the 'politics of appeasement' gets our diplomats.
Good job, M-ATL (you F'in grave robber!).

And what pray tell are these cold hard facts...
We didn't release that dead fuck OBL on orders from the WH because he didn't want to stir up the Peaceful people of Islam...Why are these pictures being shown necessary?

And while we are on the subject has anyone thought about the DNC's role in these attacks...

How bout you guys spiking the football so to speak....

Osama is dead and GM is alive!!!

Very interested in your reply here about the cold hard facts we must learn to live with :eusa_eh:

Grow up.

Grow up?

What is more infantile than posting death pictures of an American that was only trying to do his job?

We're not like the Islamic radicals that need these kind of pictures to motivate us into rioting.

Go and take it up with mediaiate.com then.

And how am I "helping spread the horror?"

I didn't even post the pics here, which I could have.

*ques up little violin for you*

Last edited:

Grow up?

Go and take it up with mediaiate.com then.

And how am I "helping spread the horror?"

I didn't even post the pics here, which I could have.

*ques up little violin for you*

For someone who professes to be well-read, you are just another dime-a-dozen-doofus politicizing dead Americans whom have just turned cold. :asshole:

I never professed to be anything but Liberal and Democrat on here...so thank you for perceiving me as well-read. I do appreciate the compliment kid.

:thup: :D

I never professed to be anything but Liberal and Democrat on here...so thank you for perceiving me as well-read. I do appreciate the compliment kid.

You have only referred in past posts to numerous books that you have read. You, and I did not join USMB yesterday.
For being so well read, your 'politicizing' in this thread makes you look dumber then a 'bag O' hammers'!
I expected more..........even from you. You should be ashamed. (You F'ing grave digger!)

Hopefully, your OP does not represent the mindthink of most Liberals AND Democrats. It IS beneath you..........

You have only referred in past posts to numerous books that you have read. You, and I did not join USMB yesterday.
For being so well read, your 'politicizing' in this thread makes you look dumber then a 'bag O' hammers'!
I expected more..........even from you. You should be ashamed. (You F'ing grave digger!)
No, you have me mistaken sir.
The only book I've professed to have read on here is the Bible.
I keep up by reading blogs, watching the news and listening to the news.
The only books I read have to do with learning something related to my career or to my spiritual salvation.

Forum List

Back