Photos of Palestine , before israel

A minority of non-whites under the control of Apartheid South Africa had rights, but the vast majority, like the vast majority of non-Jews under Israeli control, did not. The propaganda you link to doesn't change the facts. The whites just considered most non-whites non-citizens. They were considered citizens of the Bantustans, under their control, like the occupied territories. Israel is following the South African model. That was not a great success.

BS, upon BS.

Even South Africans think so:

No Apartheid in Israel, Says South African Politician

Israel has many injustices. But it is not an apartheid state | Benjamin Pogrund

10 Reasons Israel Is Not An 'Apartheid' State

The Israelis paid that nut quite a bit to make that assertion.

But draw your own conclusions from someone that tells it like it is. A Nobel Laureate.

A minority of non-whites under the control of Apartheid South Africa had rights, but the vast majority, like the vast majority of non-Jews under Israeli control, did not. The propaganda you link to doesn't change the facts. The whites just considered most non-whites non-citizens. They were considered citizens of the Bantustans, under their control, like the occupied territories. Israel is following the South African model. That was not a great success.

BS, upon BS.

BS, upon BS.

The Israelis paid that nut quite a bit to make that assertion.

But draw your own conclusions from someone that tells it like it is. A Nobel Laureate.

You're still confused about the definition of apartheid.

For an instructive lesson, we can use your Islamic paradises to help you learn.

The Future of Israel, without Palestinians....

tel_aviv_beach2.jpeg

56-291081-cover-photo-jerusalem.jpeg

MAHANE_YEHUDA-1024x768.jpeg

Israel for Israelis, and peace for Jerusalem.

BUT Teddy.....this idiot Anda overlooked the fact that the Canaanites,Moabites and others were in this Land ages before the Jews originated....You know this,STOP encouraging fools like this ..... otherwise I'll have to put you over my knee and give You a Bloody Good Spanking(LOL):flameth:

steve
What you are saying is that who ever wins the war between 2 factions end up getting the land they won? Then Israel gets the land because Palestine lost in WWII(that is world war 2 for you liberals). Thank you for making that point you dumbass liberal....

From time to time Synthetic Jews like you come on here with nothing but HATRED,so by your post your anology is that the Palestinians should start a war with Jews worldwide to eliminate them by any means to reclaim their Land and that's OK.....I am right you are a CRETIN.

Palestinians are a Semitic People unlike you,they are not Synthetic Zionist Rabble like you...so they would not even think like you hateful Horde.

You are in essence Persona-Non-Grata...............you never win,because you are basically f----- in the head,like all Synthetics.....how is downtown Tel-Aviv these days.....I suppose you are still abusing Ultras and other non-Zionist Jews ...Zionists hey,... created by an Atheist Gay Jew....ZIONISM SHOULD BE BANNED WORLDWIDE LIKE ALL TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS...........by the way DUMBO I never said anything about winning and Stealing of Palestinian Land,FOOLISH LIAR

Interesting. So I live in the most wealthy, and prosperous country in the world.

I also live in the country which is the single greatest supporter of Zionism.

And you say Zionism is destroying the world?

I think I'd like a ton more destruction, please. At least your version of it.
Hardy the most the wealthy due to the fact of your debt factor and the enormous amount of your population living close to and below the poverty line....if all your debt called in today....you would be living in Mud Huts....just sayin...steve

The settler colonists celebrating. Delightful. Kind of like the first Thanksgiving in the U.S.

Yes, they bought land where it was swamp and built on it. And turned it into one of
the most successful cities in the world.

Nearly 110 years of Tel-Aviv to celebrate what building, rather than destroying, can do.

No military take over, no dispossession of the population. Only buying and building where there were no inhabitants, or where the Arabs did not want to live.

And NO, I am not talking about 1948.
I am talking from 1840 to 1948 when Jews bought land on their ancient homeland and built. Time and time again to be attacked and have that land taken from them.

Jewish land purchase in Palestine - Wikipedia

If Jews are fake Jews why would Muslims say this:

Myths & Facts: Treatment of Jews in the Arab World (Chapter 11)

Arab leaders have repeatedly made clear their animosity toward Jews and Judaism. For example, on November 23, 1937, Saudi Arabia’s King Ibn Saud told British Colonel H.R.P. Dickson: “Our hatred for the Jews dates from God’s condemnation of them for their persecution and rejection of Isa (Jesus) and their subsequent rejection of His chosen Prophet.” He added “that for a Muslim to kill a Jew, or for him to be killed by a Jew ensures him an immediate entry into Heaven and into the august presence of God Almighty.”4
-------------

Some of today's Muslims and Christians, and you, enjoy saying that Jews of today are all converts, that all the Jews of Roman times converted to Christianity.

The Haavara Agreement (Hebrew: הסכם העברה Translit.: heskem haavara Translated: "transfer agreement") was an agreement between Nazi Germany and Zionist German Jews signed on 25 August 1933. The agreement was finalized after three months of talks by the Zionist Federation of Germany, the Anglo-Palestine Bank (under the directive of the Jewish Agency) and the economic authorities of Nazi Germany. It was a major factor in making possible the immigration of approximately 60,000 German Jews to Palestine in 1933–1939
Haavara Agreement - Wikipedia
YUP! The nazis and the zionists are two sides of the very same coin... literally!

nazi_zionist_coin_medal.jpg

And great OP, BTW, was just looking at it.

What does a Nazi minted coin have to do with anything?

The settler colonists celebrating. Delightful. Kind of like the first Thanksgiving in the U.S.

Yes, they bought land where it was swamp and built on it. And turned it into one of

Nearly 110 years of Tel-Aviv to celebrate what building, rather than destroying, can do.

No military take over, no dispossession of the population. Only buying and building where there were no inhabitants, or where the Arabs did not want to live.

I am talking from 1840 to 1948 when Jews bought land on their ancient homeland and built. Time and time again to be attacked and have that land taken from them.

Arab leaders have repeatedly made clear their animosity toward Jews and Judaism. For example, on November 23, 1937, Saudi Arabia’s King Ibn Saud told British Colonel H.R.P. Dickson: “Our hatred for the Jews dates from God’s condemnation of them for their persecution and rejection of Isa (Jesus) and their subsequent rejection of His chosen Prophet.” He added “that for a Muslim to kill a Jew, or for him to be killed by a Jew ensures him an immediate entry into Heaven and into the august presence of God Almighty.”4
-------------

Some of today's Muslims and Christians, and you, enjoy saying that Jews of today are all converts, that all the Jews of Roman times converted to Christianity.

The overwhelming majority of Jews, Samaritans and Pagans in Palestine converted to Christianity by the time Christianity became the state religion of Rome in 380 AD. That's an irrefutable fact. It is also an irrefutable fact that European Jews are Europeans with minimal genetic links to Palestine compared to those of the indigenous Muslim and Christians many of whose ancestors were ethnic Jews from the area.

The Jewish Virtual Library is a Zionist propaganda organ, but, it would be unusual that in 1937, during a period when the European Jewish invaders/terrorists (Irgun, Stern Gang, Hagganah etc.) were murdering Muslims (and Christians) in Palestine, that any Muslim leader would not have substantial dislike of Jews.

Interesting. So I live in the most wealthy, and prosperous country in the world.

Hardy the most the wealthy due to the fact of your debt factor and the enormous amount of your population living close to and below the poverty line....if all your debt called in today....you would be living in Mud Huts....just sayin...steve

Not really.

First off, it's impossible for them to call in our debts. Government bonds, do not have a call feature.

At worst they could sell their US bond, which would drive down bond value, causing the cost of borrowing to go up.

Even then, we could simply restructure the bonds. Additionally, many governments that own our bonds, also owe bonds. We could even work out a swap. I'll cancel your debt, if you cancel ours.

If things really went bad, we could simply print money, and pay back our debt with newly minted cash, which devalue the currency.

The worst possible outcome, is that the government has to cut spending on social programs.

That would hurt only the people on social programs.

Luckily we're not like Europe. Most people drive cars, so cuts to subways, public buses, and light rail, wouldn't have the devastating impact it would in Europe.

The people who will be the most affected, will be those who retired on Social Security alone, and thus are already living in poverty. By most estimates, they would lose 1/3rd of their already tiny Social Security check.

Given that they already are living in poverty, they likely will need help from family or getting a job.

But nothing here spells out an apocalyptic doom. Of course that's based on the situation today.

Thanks to ObamaCare and other programs, government is slowly pushing more and more people to become ever more dependent on government.

So who knows... maybe someday in the future we'll be so dependent on government, that when government implodes, we do end up in mud huts.

Hardy the most the wealthy due to the fact of your debt factor

The net worth of households and nonprofits rose to $92.8 trillion during the fourth quarter of 2016. The value of directly and indirectly held corporate equities increased $728 billion and the value of real estate rose $557 billion.

https://www.federalreserve.gov/releases/z1/current/z1.pdf

-------------

jaffa 1850 - Google Search

The Invention of the Jewish People - Wikipedia
Sand's explanation of the birth of the "myth" of a Jewish people as a group with a common, ethnic origin has been summarized as follows: "[a]t a certain stage in the 19th century intellectuals of Jewish origin in Germany, influenced by the folk character of German nationalism, took upon themselves the task of inventing a people "retrospectively," out of a thirst to create a modern Jewish people. From historian Heinrich Graetz on, Jewish historians began to draw the history of Judaism as the history of a nation that had been a kingdom, became a wandering people and ultimately turned around and went back to its birthplace."[22]

In this, Sand writes, they were similar to other nationalist movements in Europe at the time that sought the reassurance of a Golden Age in their past to prove they have existed as a separate people since the beginnings of history. Jewish people found theirs in what he calls "the mythical Kingdom of David". Before this invention, he says, Jews thought of themselves as Jews because they shared a common religion, not a common ethnic background.[22]

Return from exile, Zionism[edit]
Sand believes that the idea of Jews being obliged to return from exile to the Promised Land was alien to Judaism before the birth of Zionism, and that the holy places were seen as places to long for, not to be lived in. On the contrary, for 2,000 years Jews stayed away from Jerusalem because their religion forbade them from returning until theMessiah came. According to Sand, the ancestry of Central and Eastern European Jews stems heavily from mediæval Turkic Khazars who were converted to Judaism, a theory which was popularized in a book written by Arthur Koestler in 1976.[25]

Forum List

Back