Photos of everything retro and vintage

Vintage Loony Tunes Drinking Glass Collection

il_570xN.368382172_1eiw.jpg

I hate Fidel Castro and Cubas Government but I'd love to visit to see all the 50's era American cars that are still roaming the Island.
cubancarfeatured-416x416.jpg

GettyImages-464809026.jpg

It's amazing!!!! These guys keep these American classics running on pure afro engineering!!!!
It's extremely difficult to get parts from America or anywhere else for that matter yet these guys "Hand Make" a lot of the replacement parts!!!

Amazing!!!

As long as you're ready to gut it and modernize the interior, rebuild the engine and whatever else needed doing Im good with that.

As long as you're ready to gut it and modernize the interior, rebuild the engine and whatever else needed doing Im good with that.
I did that with a Bounder....it had only 35,000 miles on it and it was a 1987 class A...I rebuilt everything inside and out...it was 26ft no slides of course and ran like a dream...but my wife at the time said Waaaaahhh its too small....so I sold it took a beating on it and bought a brand new 30ft Newmar class A...I've had nothing but problems with it....I wish I had my old one back but without my ex wife......

Forum List

Back