Photos from the bombing

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Adrianne Haslet-Davis, Dance Teacher Who Lost Foot In Boston Bombing, Has Amazingly Positive Outlook (VIDEO)

While some of these (slideshow) photos are graphic, its well worth seeing how people pulled together to help. No one asked if they were Republican or Democrat. President Obama was right when he said that we are all Americans.

Also, its heartrending to note that, in some countries, this happens almost daily. There are millions of people who have never known the peace and prosperity we take for granted.

Adrianne Haslet-Davis, Dance Teacher Who Lost Foot In Boston Bombing, Has Amazingly Positive Outlook (VIDEO)

While some of these (slideshow) photos are graphic, its well worth seeing how people pulled together to help. No one asked if they were Republican or Democrat. President Obama was right when he said that we are all Americans.

Also, its heartrending to note that, in some countries, this happens almost daily. There are millions of people who have never known the peace and prosperity we take for granted.
You got that right (re: bolded comment) Some may say the US got lucky with "only" 3 dead and a couple hundred maimed and/or injured.

You think the residents of Israel smiled knowingly at each other when seeing our Nation's response to that one incident of terrorism?

You think?

article-2313059-196ECB66000005DC-550_634x641.jpg

923459_10152734427365533_1685095324_n.jpg

517757458_10_large.jpg

First of all this pic was taken less than a week after the bombing.

Having a limb shredding by a bomb and then having an amputation is not something you can just get up an walk away from in a couple of days.
Having a limb shredding by a bomb and then having an amputation is not something you can just get up an walk away from in a couple of days.

Supposedly this victim lost a lot of blood. Again, this is not something you can just get up an walk away from in a couple of days.

No apparent signs of any other injures.

In other pics, she's already putting weight and pressure on the injured amputated limb.

I know she's posing for pictures, but I can't imagine putting on tight pants on over her just amputated leg.

Was the President also right when he ignored the warnings from Russia about the terrorists?

I guess we should just keep importing Muslims from overseas, even ones with terrorist connections, because even if they blow some people up, we'll keep a positive outlook.

Was the President also right when he ignored the warnings from Russia about the terrorists?

I guess we should just keep importing Muslims from overseas, even ones with terrorist connections, because even if they blow some people up, we'll keep a positive outlook.

Whoa! When did Russia call Obama and warn him about these terrorists? When they moved here in 1992? Russia called Obama in '92?

Dude, if you're going to try and create a scandal, learn from the mistakes of those that were full of fail before you. Make your story appear plausible.

People standing around taking pictures to get their web on is helping? Who knew?

Last edited:
You think the residents of Israel smiled knowingly at each other when seeing our Nation's response to that one incident of terrorism?

You think?

I doubt any sane person smiles when they hear innocent people have been killed.

But of course for countries where bombs are commonplace, there may be some sense that Americans now understand something about life in other, less fortunate parts of the world.

lookatthis-21-625x351.png

Boy ran away with torn clothes.
--------------

843626-boston.jpg

AWARD-WINNING PHOTO: Man with torn cloths, but no sign of any cuts or wounds. Is this really possible?
--------------

This video may tell you how they could show you with torn clothes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwZv_fsXEes&feature=player_detailpage]Crisis Actor Caught During Explosion - Boston Bombing - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://youtu.be/cwZv_fsXEes]Crisis Actor Caught During Explosion - Boston Bombing - YouTube[/ame]

Another cover up team? 1. A man gets up, pulls at / rips his shorts, then sits down again. What is his story?
2. The woman in black appears to take a photo of Bauman, then put her camera away, then start helping people. That seems odd to me.

644734_469112923170944_1326917070_n.jpg

Bauman. You saw metal hinge between his false leg and hip?

65599_3087602886056_772317545_n.jpg

5/4 in gathering. 20 days after bombing, Bauman seems recovering well. Is his left leg shrink too much (compare to 1st picture) or they just changed another false leg for him? Did they cut too much of his left leg?

Shit if I only lost a foot and got a few million dollars I'd have a pretty positive outlook too.

In fact I'll volunteer to lose a foot if you'll give me a couple million tax free.

realpeople1.jpg

realpeople2.jpg

When the bomb exploded, there was a sound so loud that a lot of people covered up their ears with hands. The sound source was from mid-way of the building. you can see from some people's sight. But was it possible the bomber throwing a backpack(with pressure pot inside) into the air? Or from the midway of the building? I don't agree with this explanation. I think it was a sound produced by another party to distract public's attention so actor teams could do their job without being watched.

, “Smith then offers up the theory that the explosion was in what he assumes to be a hotel, and that it could possibly have been the result of a gas leak in the kitchen. His confusion is entirely understandable given that there was a noticeable lack of any indication that there had been an explosion out on the pavement, including a serious shortage of visible victims. Smith then listens in as local Fox reporter Maria Stephanos talks with the anchor for the local Fox affiliate, who is identified only as Mike. Stephanos quickly dismisses the second blast as insignificant. She then goes on to say that the first blast did not occur at ground level, but rather midway up the building. Mike interjects, “So, Maria, again just to make this point, since you were right there, you’re saying from what you could see, it didn’t seem like the explosion happened on the ground but actually happened in the building?” To which Maria quickly responds, “Exactly, Mike, in the middle of a building. I was right there. I turned around and you saw the plume of smoke in the middle of the building.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0OYvjnZW3A
(Youtube disabled)

Did you notice that pretty much all the people along the fence line who aren’t running away, beginning with the bald guy with sunglasses and continuing down to the guy in the red jacket and blue cap, are all looking in the same direction? And it’s not at the ground, where the bomb supposedly detonated and where all the alleged victims are laid out. No, they are all looking at a spot about midway up the building, above where all the fake victims are sprawled out. That’s a pretty strange coincidence, isn’t it?
So the bomb went off midway up the building, but it blew off everyone’s legs?! That doesn’t sound quite right. What does sound entirely plausible though is that a smoke bomb was detonated over the heads of the crowd, providing cover for the actors, in full wardrobe and make-up, to swiftly emerge from Lenscrafters to take up their positions on the pavement. And if that sounds crazy to you, blame Fox News. They’re the ones who reported it.

Special Report on the Boston Marathon: The Curious Case of the Man Who Could Only Sit Down, Part 5

If you think Jeff Bauman and others were performing a stage show at finish line, then it was an organized crime done by the Feds. No others has such an ability to do that. A well organized operation would also set up a field office at finish line to monitor and command the bombing show. That field office likely was in the building to the bombing site where a distract sound was produced to turn away people's attention.

The following pictures also indicate that office had issued instruction to particular force at particular time.

lookingup1.jpg

police look up

lookingup2.jpg

undercover look up

lookingup3.jpg

Carlos looks up

Source : Special Report on the Boston Marathon: The Curious Case of the Man Who Could Only Sit Down, Part 5

Keep people away from the criminal site. Only the Feds could take photo information.

They control the security, drove people – potential witnesses away. So their actors could perform without being watched.

[ame=http://youtu.be/kJn6kz-nDhA]100% PROOF THE BOSTON MARATHON BOMBING WAS REAL! A MUST WATCH! 2nd explosion raw video, EXTREMELY GR - YouTube[/ame]
go that way.

[ame=http://youtu.be/fvQKaKVJZls]Boston Marathon Bomb Chaos Captured via Mobile - YouTube[/ame]
turn to the right (smoking video )

Originally Posted by goodomens97

This is a video I hadn't seen before, and it comes in from an angle starting from the corner of the first site, walking toward the actual "blast" site. It's very shaky and not very long, but if you watch it frame by frame, there's some interesting stuff happening from 0:29-0:32--some guys near the building hastily loading something purple into a black bag. The thing that really caught my attention, though, was the very end. When someone on the set noticed the person filming, he violently screams at him to "GET OUT OF HERE!"
http://letsrollforums.com/looking-across-bomb-site-t29641p3.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicole Brannock Gross, Victim In Boston Marathon Bombing Photo, Gives CBS Interview With Family
: 05/30/2013

The photograph of Gross, seen around the world, became an instant symbol of the attack. After suffering two breaks in her left leg and an injury to her Achilles tendon, the Boston Globe reported that Gross has been re-learning how to walk.
Nicole Brannock Gross, Victim In Boston Marathon Bombing Photo, Gives CBS Interview With Family

There are doctor’s appointments and physical therapy sessions for Nicole, who suffered two broken bones in her left leg, a nearly severed Achilles tendon in her right

Community support fueling Nicole Gross’s recovery | CharlotteObserver.com
-------------------------

i69764827._szw565h2600_.jpg

Nicole Gross’ original location, she is on dark red bricks.

i69501076._szw565h2600_.jpg

Second location she moved to – two bricks away from blood stain.

1261651a145af3c736.jpg

Third location - Now she is on blood stain once her left foot was on. This photo has been described as "iconic" by some in the media, it graced the front pages of many papers the day following the bombing. Her name is Nicole Gross and she is reported to have two broken legs, or a broken leg and a broken ankle, depending on the source, yet she is sitting upright in a position that puts strain on the legs and shows no sign of pain nor does she grab at her injured legs. I have highlighted one square to demonstrate that she can even shift about with two broken legs and maintain the same stressful sitting position.

Although the pictures hint she hadn't moved because she showed with same sitting style, she actually moved at least twice, with two broken bones? There were many pictures and videos. None shows how she moves. What they show you were screened ones they thought with no flaw.

Source: http://anywho.simplesite.com/201858947

: 05/30/2013

The photograph of Gross, seen around the world, became an instant symbol of the attack. After suffering two breaks in her left leg and an injury to her Achilles tendon, the Boston Globe reported that Gross has been re-learning how to walk.

There are doctor’s appointments and physical therapy sessions for Nicole, who suffered two broken bones in her left leg, a nearly severed Achilles tendon in her right

Community support fueling Nicole Gross’s recovery | CharlotteObserver.com
-------------------------

i69764827._szw565h2600_.jpg

Nicole Gross’ original location, she is on dark red bricks.

i69501076._szw565h2600_.jpg

Second location she moved to – two bricks away from blood stain.

1261651a145af3c736.jpg

Third location - Now she is on blood stain once her left foot was on. This photo has been described as "iconic" by some in the media, it graced the front pages of many papers the day following the bombing. Her name is Nicole Gross and she is reported to have two broken legs, or a broken leg and a broken ankle, depending on the source, yet she is sitting upright in a position that puts strain on the legs and shows no sign of pain nor does she grab at her injured legs. I have highlighted one square to demonstrate that she can even shift about with two broken legs and maintain the same stressful sitting position.

Although the pictures hint she hadn't moved because she showed with same sitting style, she actually moved at least twice, with two broken bones? There were many pictures and videos. None shows how she moves. What they show you were screened ones they thought with no flaw.

Source: http://anywho.simplesite.com/201858947

Your pickling apart pictures of people that were traumatized in this bombing is absolutely despicable.

Your photos prove (or even hint) at nothing whatsoever. The idea that she somehow could not have moved or sat that way because she has ‘broken’ legs is an asinine assertion particularly when you don’t have anything that relates to how sever that ‘broken’ legs is. One of my coworkers walked around on his broken leg for 3 days before going to the doc. Just because they are broken does not signify that it is sever nor does it account for the period of shock after the blast. Shock can and will remove all your pain for a short time before you even notice that you are injured.

The injustice you do to those that were injured is pathetic in the extreme.

Your pickling apart pictures of people that were traumatized in this bombing is absolutely despicable.

Your photos prove (or even hint) at nothing whatsoever. The idea that she somehow could not have moved or sat that way because she has ‘broken’ legs is an asinine assertion particularly when you don’t have anything that relates to how sever that ‘broken’ legs is. One of my coworkers walked around on his broken leg for 3 days before going to the doc. Just because they are broken does not signify that it is sever nor does it account for the period of shock after the blast. Shock can and will remove all your pain for a short time before you even notice that you are injured.

The injustice you do to those that were injured is pathetic in the extreme.

Don't pose a justice face here. Explain that:

cf631afd65f8.jpg

Robbie Parker’s smile after his daughter's death

article-2249148-168C7119000005DC-503_634x632.jpg

After Emilie's memory service, is it a celebrating party?

smiling_girl.jpg

Boston Bombing woman smiling?

How can a reasonable doubt becomes injustice? It's abnormal that a person with two broken bones in leg should have feeling of pain.

xND8cWp.jpg

The picture shows her left leg was broken. (at right bottom) In picture it’s her right foot. The left leg can't be seen, obviously broken.

i69156635._szw565h2600_.jpg

. Her left foot is in an unnatural style . I tried myself and found it is an impossible style unless her leg was broken. (Try it by yourself)

CCo1knsh.jpg

Campbell on stretcher. Her left leg remains complete. It’s a conflict to other pictures.

Forum List

Back