Photograph of Bill Clinton and Rev. Wright Surfaces

CrimsonWhite

*****istrator Emeritus
Mar 13, 2006
Guntucky
During one of the most difficult periods in the presidency of Bill Clinton, he addressed a group of clerics at an annual prayer breakfast in September 1998 just as the Starr report outlining his dalliance with Monica Lewinsky was about to be published.
Among those in attendance, was the Rev. Jeremiah Wright Jr., who is seen shaking hands with Mr. Clinton in a photograph provided today by the Obama campaign. Mr. Wright’s relationship with Senator Barack Obama, as his longtime pastor, has been the subject of considerable controversy in recent days because of incendiary excerpts of sermons Mr. Wright gave at their church, Trinity United Church of Christ, in Chicago.
In providing the photograph to The New York Times, the Obama campaign appeared to be trying to divert some attention to the Clintons after a week in which Mr. Obama’s relationship with Mr. Wright has left him facing one of the biggest challenges of his campaign. There is nothing in the picture or the note that addresses whether Mr. Clinton had met Mr. Wright prior to the White House meeting or whether he or Mrs. Clinton knew anything about Mr. Wright’s views.

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/03/20/photograph-of-bill-clinton-and-rev-wright-surfaces/

Obama is trying to wag the dog. He knows that Wright is a problem and is trying to sling hs shitstorm in Clinton's direction. New kind of politics my ass.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
Haha, this picture speaks VOLUMES about how hypocritical Wright is. He talks about Hillary as if she were a dog, but in this photo, he looks at Bill Clinton as if he were going to shit himself for meeting the man.

So it seems he respects white people, unless there's a black man around. What a worthless racist piece of shit.

Haha, this picture speaks VOLUMES about how hypocritical Wright is. He talks about Hillary as if she were a dog, but in this photo, he looks at Bill Clinton as if he were going to shit himself for meeting the man.

So it seems he respects white people, unless there's a black man around. What a worthless racist piece of shit.

The funny thing is that the Obama campaign released the photo.

I know, I know. It seems in the face of real adversity, Obama can only buckle under pressure, tuck tail, and play the same old political games we've seen over the past 232 years.

I think Clinton's 3 AM ad is becoming more relevant day after day.

And, even better, it's like Obama is saying, "Look! Look! The Clintons know him too! Hate them for knowing him."

Which basically is admitting that it's okay for America to hate him for knowing Wright, too.

Keep digging, Barack. Bury yourself so Clinton and/or McCain don't have to.

Wow, what if McCain actively sought Pastor (Catholic Whore) Hayden's endorsement like he did?

What if he called Jerry Falwell a dickhead and then changed his mind and said he loved him to get more votes?

What a bunch of bullshit this has become.

When rev Wright said the chickens coming home to roost he was quoting this man.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Peck

Edward L. Peck is a retired career United States diplomat who served thirty-two-years in the U.S. Foreign Service.

Edward Peck served as Chief of Mission in Baghdad (Iraq 1977 to 1980) and later held senior posts in Washington and abroad. He also served as a Foreign Service Officer in Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia and Egypt, and as Ambassador in Mauritania. At the State Department he served as Deputy Director of Covert Intelligence Programs, Director of the Office of Egyptian Affairs and as Special Assistant to the Under Secretary for Political Affairs. He served as deputy director of the White House Task Force on Terrorism in the Reagan Administration. He is president of Foreign Services International, a consulting firm that works with governments, businesses and educational institutions across the world.

This man tried to tell the word about the Bush plan to attack Iraq was going to be a disastor. He was right.

I hate to be cliche, but this is classic left wing politics (not that the right is exempt, just much less flagrant).

I would like to say, however, that there is a good chance that Bill Clinton has taken thousands of pictures with hundreds of shady characters such as this man...it doesn't mean he has a close personal relationship and a history with him. I hate to in any way defend Bill Clinton, mind you, but I must say that this is muckraking in the extreme.

-jB

Forum List

Back