Photochoppin'

daveman

Diamond Member
Jun 25, 2010
On the way to the Dark Tower.
Made this for my command's Outstanding Performers of the Year Banquet. This year is the Year of the Air Force Family, so I found an Air Force family to use.

yotaff.jpg

I also enter contests at FreakingNews.com. Here's some of my entries:

dinerstationcopy.jpg

unclevaderbig.jpg

isuck67341.jpg

camocatcopyhn3.jpg

motherandchildcopyag3.jpg

Last edited:
If you are the Daveman I remember from another location, I still have the photo shop you did of Cafe Godai on my old hard drive.

That was cool

Hahaha those are really cool photochops! You do very good work. Although in the first one in the woman's hair on the right it looks pretty boxy. I don't know if that is how it looked in the original or not, but otherwise great work.

Hahaha those are really cool photochops! You do very good work. Although in the first one in the woman's hair on the right it looks pretty boxy. I don't know if that is how it looked in the original or not, but otherwise great work.

Thank you. Her hair looked boxy in the source pic, too.

If you are the Daveman I remember from another location, I still have the photo shop you did of Cafe Godai on my old hard drive.

That was cool

You did such good work on that thread. to bad it went away when they rebuilt the place.

What he did was photo shops based on each frequent posters name. Amazing and creative all of them.

That was cool

You did such good work on that thread. to bad it went away when they rebuilt the place.

What he did was photo shops based on each frequent posters name. Amazing and creative all of them.

Thanks. I'll probably do the same here. It's fun. :)

On edit: Already got an idea for yours. :razz:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back