photo, the prof Mohammid

That would be PROFIT Mohammed. Ever seen the price of a burka ?

haha! Have you ever been behind them in line at the grocery store (with their food stamps) .... the smell is atrocious. God only knows what they're hoarding under there. Sick.

OK back to the subject of this topic...........
profmoham.jpg

This is a picture of the profit Mohammid, and what a filthy beast he was, any disagreements or comments please post below.

what do you know about Prophet Muhammed , Prophet Jesus ? about islam , christianity ?

The Profit Mohammid was a child molesting maniac that traveled the middle east circumcising young girls with a piece of broken glass, he also picked fights with Jew's and got his ass kicked, when he was upset he told others that they will goto hell and then shouted ha, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le

As far as Christianity goes, it is the correct religion.
Jesus was a cool guy that told the truth and spread the good news.

Muhammed raped a 6 year old girl and butchered his way throughout the middle east. That is the history of islam. Now pieces of shit like Obama want us to shut up and bow before the religon of the 7th century.

No more freedom
Human expression
thinking
or rights
will be had.

This is reason enough to vote obama out.

I made a typeo, I was asking.............?
Are there any photos, that proof that Mohammid was here, such as foot prints, sculptures, books?
The picture that I posted was just a test picture, I made a sandwitch with 2 slices of salami, and 1 slice bolonga, you are all werd, to think differently of this picture or come to concludsions, I wonder why?

As for footprints, Muhammad lived about 600 years ago, and I doubt that any footprints could have survived the centuries of erosion, both natural and man-made Further even if footprints that old were found it would be impossible to attribute them to a specific person.

As for statues of Muhammad, there are some, but not many. The Qur'an does not explicitly forbid images of Muhammad, but there are a few hadith (supplemental teachings) which have explicitly prohibited Muslims from creating visual depictions of figures. Most Sunni Muslims believe that visual depictions of all the Muhammad should be prohibited.

As for books, well there is that Qur'an thingy. Look, there is not doubt that Muhammad was a real person. There is so much written history about the man that no one can seriously challenge the fact that he lived. I suggest you Google the following words “Muhammad and Islam.” If you just Google “Muhammad,” you will get a lot of sites about Muhammad Ali.

PS: I don't think that Muslims are as offended by pigs as you think. Anyone who has read the Qur'an knows that Muslims are permitted to eat pork when it is necessary. They are simply warned not to exceed the limits which means not to eat more than necessary to ease the discomfort of hunger. Here are the relevant verses from the Qur'an (M.H. Shakir Translation):

[2.173] He has only forbidden you what dies of itself, and blood, and flesh of swine, and that over which any other (name) than (that of) Allah has been invoked; but whoever is driven to necessity, not desiring, nor exceeding the limit, no sin shall be upon him; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

[5.3] Forbidden to you is that which dies of itself, and blood, and flesh of swine, and that on which any other name than that of Allah has been invoked, and the strangled (animal) and that beaten to death, and that killed by a fall and that killed by being smitten with the horn, and that which wild beasts have eaten, except what you slaughter, and what is sacrificed on stones set up (for idols) and that you divide by the arrows; that is a transgression. This day have those who disbelieve despaired of your religion, so fear them not, and fear Me. This day have I perfected for you your religion and completed My favor on you and chosen for you Islam as a religion; but whoever is compelled by hunger, not inclining willfully to sin, then surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

[6.145] Say: I do not find in that which has been revealed to me anything forbidden for an eater to eat of except that it be what has died of itself, or blood poured forth, or flesh of swine-- for that surely is unclean-- or that which is a transgression, other than (the name of) Allah having been invoked on it; but whoever is driven to necessity, not desiring nor exceeding the limit, then surely your Lord is Forgiving, Merciful.

[16.115] He has only forbidden you what dies of itself and blood and flesh of swine and that over which any other name than that of Allah has been invoked, but whoever is driven to necessity, not desiring nor exceeding the limit, then surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

There are over a billion Muslims in this world, and it just might behoove you to learn a little more about their faith. It will make dealing with them so much easier.

what do you know about Prophet Muhammed , Prophet Jesus ? about islam , christianity ?

The Profit Mohammid was a child molesting maniac that traveled the middle east circumcising young girls with a piece of broken glass, he also picked fights with Jew's and got his ass kicked, when he was upset he told others that they will goto hell and then shouted ha, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le

you just heard a biased knowledge and you are full talking with that ..

if you wanna know Prophet Muhammed you need to read hims full life..

if islam is shit , why so many people converting islam ? ask them why you became

Muslim ? its the best way to start ..

you just stick around one biased knowledge.

And we as Muslims we believe Jesus , and all prophets .. but not as son of God..

And one more thing , if i just look some shit muslim people , i wouldnot choose islam , .As Christian people do , some Muslim people changed islam , if you look them , of course you're gonna hate them. Even me , i heard about something Iran from an Iranian person , and it was really discusting ...

you just heard a biased knowledge and you are full talking with that ..

if you wanna know Prophet Muhammed you need to read hims full life..

if islam is shit , why so many people converting islam ? ask them why you became

Muslim ? its the best way to start ..

you just stick around one biased knowledge.

And we as Muslims we believe Jesus , and all prophets .. but not as son of God..

And one more thing , if i just look some shit muslim people , i wouldnot choose islam , .As Christian people do , some Muslim people changed islam , if you look them , of course you're gonna hate them. Even me , i heard about something Iran from an Iranian person , and it was really discusting ...
You and we are free to believe and we are free to say whatever we think about your beliefs, and you of ours. Does that sound fair to you?

Anyway, in that spirit, Muhammad was a pretty disgusting person to idolize. It is a small wonder then that worshiping a pedophile has given the world a very backward and repulsive religion.

profmoham.jpg

So as a Muslim this picture does not offend you calling it the Profit Mohammid as it does the silly Mud People?

of course if someone offends that a person you love youre going to be offended ..

so i will fck your bitch mother , sister , wife ?? Are you offended ..

I'm an American, a Zionist, and a Jew.

And it would be almost impossible for me to have a lower opinion of you than I do right now. I don't see how so crudely attempting to disrespect Islam per se is anything but stupid and nasty, to put it as kindly as I can.

There's nothing to be gained by that kind of gratuitous idiocy.

I agree.

But I don't really feel a whole lotta respect for people who show zero respect for me or my country.

Why is it that every predominantly Muslim country ends up attacking every Western army that tries to help them?

Well, I already know the answer for that......but it's a good question.

Israel has to deal with these assholes every day and we merely get a small taste of it whenever we try to intervene in one of their squabbles.

However, I don't agree with the sentiment of the OP.

OK back to the subject of this topic...........
profmoham.jpg

This is a picture of the profit Mohammid, and what a filthy beast he was, any disagreements or comments please post below.
Peace and Blessings be upon Him.

I think that the real topic is "offensive cartoons" -----and the implied topic is "WHO HAS THE RIGHT TO MAKE OFFENSIVE CARTOONS AGAINST WHOM" My contention is that some people----mostly muslims----have decided that offensive cartoons ---that offend non muslims but not muslims are OK but offensive cartoons that offend muslims must be declared CRIMINAL

just leave that biased knowledge and search what is islam . then you should make fun of Prophet Muhammed.

Islam for non muslims | Facebook

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdgDKEjbDIc&feature=autoplay&list=PL74ECC8FBE61AFA7C&playnext=9]Why I converted to Islam - YouTube[/ame]

Christian Convert to Islam - YouTube

Why Prophet Muhammad Married Aisha When She Was Only 9? « ISLAM—World's Greatest Religion!

Facts behind the marriage of Muhammed(saw) to Aisha,Aysha,Ayesha

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back