Photo of "Made in Mexico" label in Donald Trump brand clothing goes viral

A Perez

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2015
bc55970011a0679_971cbf6d429ce8fb4f6833ba28aee5a3.jpg

For more info, translate the Spanish-language news article into english: Ropa de marca Donald Trump es Made in Mexico Hoy Diario

you people are so weak, shallow and petty

seriously. now they are going around digging through labels on clothes to rant on Trump

All those poor people going to be out of a job...........Sorta ironic standing up for mexicANS BY TAKING AWAY THEIR JOB

All those poor people going to be out of a job...........Sorta ironic standing up for mexicANS BY TAKING AWAY THEIR JOB
That's ok, because Trump will begin giving American workers the opportunity to make his clothes....right?

Trump doesn't actually make those clothes. He just gets paid for the use of his name.

That's ok, because Trump will begin giving American workers the opportunity to make his clothes....right?

you know what. If you vote Democrat you voted for our jobs to go Mexico. Bill Clinton signed NAFTA
Yes and it took two previous GOP presidents to get it to the point of passing the treaty..It was Reagan's baby he birthed when in office...

you people are so weak, shallow and petty

seriously. now they are going around digging through labels on clothes to rant on Trump

He's gonna have to take it, because nothing puts you under the media microscope like running for President.

And...................I've got a hunch there's gonna be more and bigger skeletons on the way.

Stupid thread, nearly everything you buy anymore is foreign made

Yeah..................but today I bought a plant grinder that was 100 percent American made.

That's rare. There is a clothes manufacturer, American Apparel that is American made. I look for them when I buy clothes

Additionally, my bicycle is a Lemond Zurich racing bike, that was made here in the U.S.A. by an American manufacturer known as Trek.

Stupid thread, nearly everything you buy anymore is foreign made

Yeah..................but today I bought a plant grinder that was 100 percent American made.

That's rare. There is a clothes manufacturer, American Apparel that is American made. I look for them when I buy clothes
Get Ozark trail boots...they are better than any boot made in China and they last.....
Coleman camping equipment, made in Kansas....I look for the made in USA label when buying....

bc55970011a0679_971cbf6d429ce8fb4f6833ba28aee5a3.jpg

For more info, translate the Spanish-language news article into english: Ropa de marca Donald Trump es Made in Mexico Hoy Diario

I love people like you.
You make statements based on what other people tell you rather than listening on your own and making educated responses.
Come back and whine after you've listened to all of what Trump had to say about mexico.

He got Univision all pissed off, because they photoshopped his face onto the shooter of the SC church shooter. so he came back at them. this is how the left does things to try and DESTROY people. And how about that. they tell US we need to translate THEIR language into OURS

Last edited:

Forum List

Back