Photo of Leann Tweeden (Al Franken's accuser) grabbing a man's butt goes viral

Big deal. Frankin did the honorable thing and apologized as soon as he was aware of the need to apologize. Whatever she might have done doesn't change that.
You mean Al Franken sexually harassed her and 2 other women, so far, and apologized after getting caught...and nothing changes that. :p
There are now pics of him groping Arianna Huffington during a photo shoot and a statement from the photographer that she kept trying to push him off her.

Guess he doesn't know what "no" means.

What a pig.

I live in the world of reality. Are you seriously going to try and argue most men you know would actually have an issue if Leann Tweeden grabbed their butt and hit on them? Really?

Of course not most. No one said that. But to state that a "real man" would not care is not accurate. There are many "real men" who would.

Clearly you're not dealing with "real men". No "man" is going to whine like a little bitch because a beautiful woman hit on him and touched his butt. Reject her if he's already taken? Sure. But not whine about it.

Now you're moving the goal posts. First you said "any real man wouldn't care". Now you're saying, "whine like a little bitch". Which would you like to discuss? They are completely different things, after all.

Nope. I never moved the goal posts. You're playing semantics. You know the point I'm making. You just realized I'm right and won't admit it.

Words mean things, and yours changed. You're arguing two different things.

Maybe your words really don't mean anything.

My message has been consistent. You suddenly realized you were in the losing side of the debate and then started playing semantics.

Of course not most. No one said that. But to state that a "real man" would not care is not accurate. There are many "real men" who would.

Clearly you're not dealing with "real men". No "man" is going to whine like a little bitch because a beautiful woman hit on him and touched his butt. Reject her if he's already taken? Sure. But not whine about it.

Now you're moving the goal posts. First you said "any real man wouldn't care". Now you're saying, "whine like a little bitch". Which would you like to discuss? They are completely different things, after all.

Nope. I never moved the goal posts. You're playing semantics. You know the point I'm making. You just realized I'm right and won't admit it.

Words mean things, and yours changed. You're arguing two different things.

Maybe your words really don't mean anything.

My message has been consistent. You suddenly realized you were in the losing side of the debate and then started playing semantics.

Far from it. If you cannot see the difference between your two statements, you cannot make a consistent argument. Like I said, maybe your words really don't mean anything.

Forum List

Back