Photo IDs used to restore democracy?

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
Next Republicans will want voter qualification tests based on the theory that democracy works better if voters are qualified as the Constitution intended.

I for one don't care if a voter or brain surgeon is qualified. I think we should all be treated equally. After all, all men are created equal!!

Next Republicans will want voter qualification tests based on the theory that democracy works better if voters are qualified as the Constitution intended.

I for one don't care if a voter or brain surgeon is qualified. I think we should all be treated equally. After all, all men are created equal!!

How do you propose we conduct elections if no one has to prove who they are?

never thought of that!

never thought of that!

There’s this new invention called voter registration.

Works really well, no subsequent ID required.

Call me whatever you wish. I think we need to have a National ID card. If you don't have one, you ain't American.

Call me whatever you wish. I think we need to have a National ID card. If you don't have one, you ain't American.

Might as well, all the horrible predictions of what would happen if we had them have come to pass anyway.

once anyone becomes a legal US American, wouldn't one of the first forms of ID they would recieve is a PHOTO ID? whats with the excuses about having to drive a long distance to acquire an ID? if they are legal americans, why dont they even have a photo ID to begin with?

once anyone becomes a legal US American, wouldn't one of the first forms of ID they would recieve is a PHOTO ID? whats with the excuses about having to drive a long distance to acquire an ID? if they are legal americans, why dont they even have a photo ID to begin with?

An even better question is why do none of these ID schemes accept a student ID, even from a state school?

whatever, if they lack the resources to have a photo ID they lack the resources to vote intelligently. These are folks the Democrats love since they merely vote for the free lunch or welfare that the Democrats treasonously promise them.

Last edited:

An even better question is why do none of these ID schemes accept a student ID, even from a state school?

maybe because most students have been brainwashed liberal?

never thought of that!

Some states have already ensured illegal aliens voting by allowing them to obtain driver's licenses and of course the motor voter registration. The liberals fought one state who wanted to give non-citizens a different licenses from the citizen ones. They just can't tolerate treating illegal aliens like illegal aliens. We have no safeguards and if anyone thinks that illegal aliens have not and will not vote for their own interests (amnesty, anyone?), think again. They have and they will. No way to verify all the votes. The libs stopped states from updating votor rolls so they could remove names of deceased, fictional people or ones who moved to different states.

There is only one reason I can think of why anyone would want to allow anyone to walk in and vote without proper ID and without states updating votor rolls- to allow cheating.

You don't need to show proof that you are an American citizen to get a student ID. All you have to do is register at some school - any school.

There is only one reason I can think of why anyone would want to allow anyone to walk in and vote without proper ID and without states updating votor rolls- to allow cheating.

cheating? I think its simply that the folks with out the resources to get a picture ID are also without the resources to vote intelligently and so will treasonously vote for a free liberal lunch.

never thought of that!

Some states have already ensured illegal aliens voting by allowing them to obtain driver's licenses and of course the motor voter registration. The liberals fought one state who wanted to give non-citizens a different licenses from the citizen ones. They just can't tolerate treating illegal aliens like illegal aliens. We have no safeguards and if anyone thinks that illegal aliens have not and will not vote for their own interests (amnesty, anyone?), think again. They have and they will. No way to verify all the votes. The libs stopped states from updating votor rolls so they could remove names of deceased, fictional people or ones who moved to different states.

Illegal immigrants all have transportation, are registered and unafraid of police? National ID used to be considered UNamerican, now some want NATIONAL ID?

Democracy works better if each person only has one vote. Maybe that's what bothers democrats about the I.D. issue.

those without the resources to get an ID also lack the resources to understand political issues and so will vote for Democratic free lunch welfare.

Forum List

Back