Photo: Earlier Voting In Pinellas County, FL this morning

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
vote.jpg

Looks like a McCain crowd to me. :D

It's nice to see folks taking their kids/grandkids to the polls.
I miss those days, but proud to know our kids now vote in every election.

Clearwater.

mccain voters is my pick....if it were st.pete it'd be different imo, more of a mix of voters, but people in Clearwater are wealthier than st pete...houses cost more there etc, verses the surrounding areas of st pete...where homes are more reasonable and a mixture of races in the Pinellas area....

I used to live on a canal in a condo one block from the beach in a town called Treasure Island! hahahahahaha! I just LOVED the name of my town, Treasure Island....sounds like a dream of paradise! Madira beach and reddinton beach and clearwater beach were north of it if memory serves and
st pete beach was south....

there was a bar, just a walk from my condo called Gators....this was a decade ago, so i am uncertain if it is still there....where my husband and i used to eat wings and jalepano poppers, and drink :), and watch the dolphin swimming in the Waterway, looking out on to John's Pass....and watch the seagulls, and boaters docking their boats at the bar dock, and occaisionally see a flock of lime green parakeets land in a nearby tree...then when done and walking home from lunch, we would cross Gulf blvd, and walk home the long way, on the Beach....taking off our sandals, walking and looking in to the clear....so clear water, for any of the beautiful shells that i was collecting while living there.....

hmmmmmmm, i think i'm homesick! :(

Actually, I love it up here in Maine....that is, in Spring, Summer and Fall! :eek:

care

mccain voters is my pick....if it were st.pete it'd be different imo, more of a mix of voters, but people in Clearwater are wealthier than st pete...houses cost more there etc, verses the surrounding areas of st pete...where homes are more reasonable and a mixture of races in the Pinellas area....

I used to live on a canal in a condo one block from the beach in a town called Treasure Island! hahahahahaha! I just LOVED the name of my town, Treasure Island....sounds like a dream of paradise! Madira beach and reddinton beach and clearwater beach were north of it if memory serves and
st pete beach was south....

there was a bar, just a walk from my condo called Gators....this was a decade ago, so i am uncertain if it is still there....where my husband and i used to eat wings and jalepano poppers, and drink :), and watch the dolphin swimming in the Waterway, looking out on to John's Pass....and watch the seagulls, and boaters docking their boats at the bar dock, and occaisionally see a flock of lime green parakeets land in a nearby tree...then when done and walking home from lunch, we would cross Gulf blvd, and walk home the long way, on the Beach....taking off our sandals, walking and looking in to the clear....so clear water, for any of the beautiful shells that i was collecting while living there.....

hmmmmmmm, i think i'm homesick! :(

Actually, I love it up here in Maine....that is, in Spring, Summer and Fall! :eek:

care

Yes, St. Pete is a more "diverse" area for sure.

Hard to beat fall in New England!

Forum List

Back