Photo: Detained illegals eating better than US students under Michelle Obama

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Photo: Detained Illegals Eating Better than US Students Under Michelle Obama

Photos taken inside an illegal immigrant detention facility in South Texas reveal children at the shelter are eating better than American schoolchildren who had to endure former First Lady Michelle Obama’s nationwide lunch program.

It's an information war sheep, what part can't you comprehend about everything you leftist sheep believe.

That is why ppl say to you sheep " your fed lies via msm which becomes your truth, meanwhile other sources who have the truth and or are even close to it that all becomes your lies. It is incredible how deaf, dumb, and blind you Demcorats are.

Photos taken inside an illegal immigrant detention facility in South Texas reveal children at the shelter are eating better than American schoolchildren who had to endure former First Lady Michelle Obama’s nationwide lunch program.

It's an information war sheep, what part can't you comprehend about everything you leftist sheep believe.

That is why ppl say to you sheep " your fed lies via msm which becomes your truth, meanwhile other sources who have the truth and or are even close to it that all becomes your lies. It is incredible how deaf, dumb, and blind you Demcorats are.
You want a medal for FEEDING them?
Ay yi yi

Ay yi yi

I would be delighted to know that they are being fed well-----
anyone got a link to the pictures?

Ay yi yi

Don't tell me YOU can't figure out this link thing?! You're better than this.

The link is there. You even quoted it.
.you're welcome.

Ay yi yi

hamburgers and fries
Trump probably ordered the menus, too.

Ay yi yi

Don't tell me YOU can't figure out this link thing?! You're better than this.

The link is there. You even quoted it.
.you're welcome.

oh thanks----I scanned to QUICKLY -----sheeeeesh no matter what
a big food production program does-------IT STILL GETS BORING

Ay yi yi

hamburgers and fries
Trump probably ordered the menus, too.

what about CULTURAL ISSUES---------the beans don't get beans?

Ay yi yi

if you would have bothered to read the article you would see those pictures.

Dont' worry seeing the words INFOWARS shouldn't make your eyes burn, or fall otu i'm sure you will survive it.

Ay yi yi

Dont' worry seeing the words INFOWARS shouldn't make your eyes burn, or fall otu i'm sure you will survive it.

the pictures of the MICHELLE lunches are very artistic------
a celebration of starvation

[

Ay yi yi

SKIM CHOCOLATE MILK??? ewwwwww

I wanna be detained in one of those glitzy new hotels in Dubai. Refugees
should be given a CHOICE

Ay yi yi

upload_2018-6-19_11-41-22.png

THERE ARE PLENTY OF PHOTOS OF MICHELLES WONDERFUL LUNCHES GOOGLE IT.

Why are these illegal animals being fed better than our own kids?

Next these kids are going to be demanding they have recreation or toys to play with?

What is happening to our country when we can't treat animals like animals without feeling bad?

Why are these illegal animals being fed better than our own kids?

Next these kids are going to be demanding they have recreation or toys to play with?

What is happening to our country when we can't treat animals like animals without feeling bad?

THEY ARE OUR GUESTS!!!!!! get out the linen napkins and crystal

New Topics

Forum List

Back