Phony Breast Exam Man Gets Jailed

KissMy

Free Breast Exam
Oct 10, 2009
In your head
Phony Breast Exam Man Gets Jailed

Phillip Winikoff gets a year in jail for pretending to be a doctor offering door to door breast exams

A Broward man accused in a phony breast exam scheme will serve a little more than one year in jail as part of a plea deal reached with prosecutors.

Phillip Winikoff, 81, of Coconut Creek, was also sentenced to two years of community control and has to register as a sex offender.

Prosecutors said he posed as a doctor and offered door-to-door breast exams at a Lauderdale Lakes apartment complex in 2006.

Investigators said two women took him up on the offer and realized something was wrong after the exams started.

:boobies: Two women took him up on the offer? :D :boobies:

:rofl: Those 2 women had to be a couple of BOOBS! :rofl:

:evil: Oh, really... They might have been women that just stay home and out of trouble, not suspecting him or anyone of deceit. :evil:

Also, the man could obviously find a girlfriend, if he desired to, afterall, what he did was pretty ingenious... :D :dunno: How was him playing doctor illegal? Did they pay him? That would be prostitution then... :dunno: and depending on where it happened, in some states, prostitution is legal. Why arrest him? That just seems wrong.

:evil: Oh, really... They might have been women that just stay home and out of trouble, not suspecting him or anyone of deceit. :evil:

Also, the man could obviously find a girlfriend, if he desired to, afterall, what he did was pretty ingenious... :D :dunno: How was him playing doctor illegal? Did they pay him? That would be prostitution then... :dunno: and depending on where it happened, in some states, prostitution is legal. Why arrest him? That just seems wrong.

Impersonating a doctor is illegal. I was just imagining an "at home" wife telling her husband that she saved some money today. And then telling him about the free breast exam she took with the man at the front door.

I don't know... perhaps he was a retired doctor. :D I got the point... it's just kinda hard to agree with arresting the guy. What he did seems pretty harmless, considering... :dunno: AND he is 80-ish. It seems age would be punishment enough at that point for that kind of charge.

If I make it to 81 I'm going to give door to door gynecologic exams:eek:. Buy stock in Calias !:cool:
" Turn around and bend over. I need to insert my finger"
Damn you have big fingers ! :badgrin:

Larry the Cable Guy does a bit on a similar topic and his humor usually has a grain of truth which makes it funny. "A guy sets up a booth at a carnival with the usual dime prizes and puts up a sign "guess your age by feeling your breasts $1.00". The first babe walks up to the booth, plunks down her buck and the guy feels her breasts and says "you are 30 years old". The babe says "you're wrong, I'm 25" and the guy gives her a ten cent prize.

Forum List

Back