Phone sex line

When you worked around lawyers were you fixing their air conditioning?

Gee - You wish you knew don't you.

How about people putting spiders and mice in my home about the years 2002 & 2003.

About the years 2002 & 2003, people going through your personal effect, drawers and closet. They went through my closet ; and forgot to close the closet door in my bedroom - a tale tale sign someone was in my residence while I was gone.

People outside my department, "pulling strings" with supervisors in my department ; whom had me scheduled to work & forced to work over, for their personal reasons, to keep me away from a certain area, people and locations when I am off, and to keep me away from my family farm in my off time.

Shadow 355

Last edited:
When you worked around lawyers were you fixing their air conditioning?

Gee - You wish you knew don't you.

How about people putting spiders and mice in my home about the years 2002 & 2003.

About the years 2002 & 2003, people going through your personal effect, drawers and closet. They went through my closet ; and forgot to close the closet door in my bedroom - a tale tale sign someone was in my residence while I was gone.

People outside my department, "pulling strings" with supervisors in my department ; whom had me scheduled to work & forced to work over, for their personal reasons, to keep me away from a certain area, people and locations when I am off, and to keep me away from my family farm in my off time.

Shadow 355
Lawyers were going through your personal articles and putting mice in your home? is that how you worked with them?

Lawyers were going through your personal articles and putting mice in your home? is that how you worked with them?

YOU CANT read , I did not say lawyers I said people.

One entity of people, telling you to go one way and the other half telling you to go another. Two groups of the same entity.....coordinating confusion and hysteria upon a single individual. Family members involved in the charade from the "Entity".

One entity treating you like a science project - family and friends are involved in the charade.

One entity pushing you to physical and psychological extremes. Drugging you and if you do wrong.....it is your fault, and one ( the drugged person - me ) can do no right. The physical and psychological extremes have no purpose, even medically.......it is someones personal agenda to see what I can do and what motivation I have. Someones personal agenda is ----> VERY WRONG, EXTREMELY IMMORAL AND UNETHICAL......AND HIGHLY ILLEGAL !

An entity......messing and manipulating your kids. I am sure messing with your kids........would highly piss you off also.

I know enough........to send people to prison. I know enough, to get people in a TREMENDOUS amount of trouble. Thats what I know.

Book...............??????????

Shadow 355

One entity of people, telling you to go one way and the other half telling you to go another. Two groups of the same entity.....coordinating confusion and hysteria upon a single individual. Family members involved in the charade from the "Entity".

One entity treating you like a science project - family and friends are involved in the charade.

One entity pushing you to physical and psychological extremes. Drugging you and if you do wrong.....it is your fault, and one ( the drugged person - me ) can do no right. The physical and psychological extremes have no purpose, even medically.......it is someones personal agenda to see what I can do and what motivation I have. Someones personal agenda is ----> VERY WRONG, EXTREMELY IMMORAL AND UNETHICAL......AND HIGHLY ILLEGAL !

An entity......messing and manipulating your kids. I am sure messing with your kids........would highly piss you off also.

I know enough........to send people to prison. I know enough, to get people in a TREMENDOUS amount of trouble. Thats what I know.

Shadow 355
Dude, if all of these people are doing you so wrong then just go get even with them!

Shadow 355
Lawyers are people and you said you worked around lawyers who put the mice in your house?

Last edited:
For the past ten or so years, when I file my income tax I get my state income tax check about a month later. I filed my taxes in February, and have yet to get my state income tax check.

My snuff ( tobacco ) I used to use ( ??? used about the summer of 2002 to about the summer of 2007 ?? ). Skoal wintergreen pouches. No matter where I purchased them, I believe the snuff pouches were "drugged". I experienced various medical problems when I used them - and one problem was just after using two pouches of snuff in my lip ; I would feel the strong need to put two more in my mouth.....to calm me down. Tachycardia, headaches, muscular depression and many other medical problems I experienced.

My chewing tobacco, sometimes when I use it, and it depends on where I purchases it at..... I put a chew in and then I spit it out within three or four minutes. I get sick at my stomach....SUDDENLY. And it does not happen till I put a chew of tobacco in ( action / reaction ). About the summer of 2001, I borrowed "A chew" from a co-worker.....he was a shift supervisor in my department ( I believe he was an "actor" / " a double". He was the 4th shift supervisor as I recall, and is now in training and education for Public Safety personnel. When i reached inside the pouch of chewing tobacco, I looked.....and saw what appeared to be small white shavings of paper and something along the identity of peppers. I don't remember the chewing tobacco making me sick, or having any ill effects.

My cousin ( A "actor" / "a double" I believe at the time ) - me and him went camping and I borrowed a dip of snuff off of him when we went camping last fall, at the campsite located about four hundred yards north of our family farm. I was awake all night and had tachycardia. One other time ( I am sure it was a "actor" / "a double" ) we went camping on the south west corner of the farm ( about the fall of 2014 ) next to a hayfield, and we made a tent out of a tarp, the tent was a 45 degree angle tarp against a tree. I made a bed of leaves, and we put our sleeping bags inside and went to sleep, and slept well. I "got a dip of snuff" off of him, and it took me some time to get to sleep; matter of fact as I recall it was about 3am before I went to sleep.

I still eat food, and about 85% of the time or greater, I feel bloated for about two to three hours after I eat, and my stomach is somewhat painful / distended.

Shadow 355

Lawyers are people and you said you worked around lawyers who put the mice in your house?

Me facing tons and tons of psychological bombardment.

Frequent events :

1) Supervisors at work telling me to do this, then telling me to cancel the first task and to do something else.

I get pulled "left and then right" or "left and right" at the same time.

2) One supervisor gives me a job, then the second supervisor says cancel what he told you and do this.

3) One task or job is not good enough in the eyes of the supervisor, so I...or the shift...... has to do it over again.

------------------------------------------

Again, I filed my taxes the first of February and usually within four weeks I get my State income tax check. It is the end of April, and I have not got my check yet.

My niece.......repeating to me events at work, me on production / maintenance standby and other events in my parents living room, about the summer of 2004 or 2005. AND she mentioned people at work.....and yes I am aggravated at that little event.

My father mentioning prescription medication, while we were vacationing in Virginia ; and he mentioned medical side effects.

People in Virginia, when me and my dad went on vacation, I believe they were trying very hard to embarrass and humiliate me. One person even urinated / leaked on themselves.....how stupid and very immature.

Me on vacation in Virginia with my dad about the spring of the years 2004-2005-2006-2007 = and experiencing medical problems, especially after just laying down in bed - tachycardia and other problems. Also one problem was being tired and sleepy and my muscles being completely drained and flacid - so I believe someone ( I believe I know who ) did not want me to enjoy vacation & fishing.

Me being" led" to stay in state or face "being drugged." My dad is going to Virginia this month, and I have been "advised: to stay home and not to schedule a trip with him. Me and my dad spoke about it while I was at work ; at Gate Three.

The location in Virginia where I took my dad for vacation, the "lady of the house" making references to a nurse I used to work with , a nurse with sandy blonde hair and drove a red ford sedan to work......her last day she drove a Volvo. How does a nurse I work with know a family friend whom lives about 300 miles away and out of state? How do they know each other?

Shadow 355

Me facing tons and tons of psychological bombardment.

Frequent events :

1) Supervisors at work telling me to do this, then telling me to cancel the first task and to do something else.

I get pulled "left and then right" or "left and right" at the same time.

2) One supervisor gives me a job, then the second supervisor says cancel what he told you and do this.

3) One task or job is not good enough in the eyes of the supervisor, so I...or the shift...... has to do it over again.

------------------------------------------

Again, I filed my taxes the first of February and usually within four weeks I get my State income tax check. It is the end of April, and I have not got my check yet.

My niece.......repeating to me events at work, me on production / maintenance standby and other events in my parents living room, about the summer of 2004 or 2005. AND she mentioned people at work.....and yes I am aggravated at that little event.

My father mentioning prescription medication, while we were vacationing in Virginia ; and he mentioned medical side effects.

People in Virginia, when me and my dad went on vacation, I believe they were trying very hard to embarrass and humiliate me. One person even urinated / leaked on themselves.....how stupid and very immature.

Me on vacation in Virginia with my dad about the spring of the years 2004-2005-2006-2007 = and experiencing medical problems, especially after just laying down in bed - tachycardia and other problems. Also one problem was being tired and sleepy and my muscles being completely drained and flacid - so I believe someone ( I believe I know who ) did not want me to enjoy vacation & fishing.

Me being" led" to stay in state or face "being drugged." My dad is going to Virginia this month, and I have been "advised: to stay home and not to schedule a trip with him. Me and my dad spoke about it while I was at work ; at Gate Three.

The location in Virginia where I took my dad for vacation, the "lady of the house" making references to a nurse I used to work with , a nurse with sandy blonde hair and drove a red ford sedan to work......her last day she drove a Volvo. How does a nurse I work with know a family friend whom lives about 300 miles away and out of state? How do they know each other?

Shadow 355
I used to work with , a nurse with sandy blonde hair and drove a red ford sedan to work......her last day she drove a Volvo. How does a nurse I work with know a family friend whom lives about 300 miles away and out of state? How do they know each other?

All very good questions. I wanna know how the fuck a nurse drives a Volvo and which lawyer put a rat in your house and who knows who 330 miles away. for the love of God?

I had some apple butter / cinnamon butter that my neighbor give me. It is in my refrigator in a mason jar and a gold lid.

The gold lid was extremely tight on the mason jar. I had to gto to another neighbors house to use a generaic can opener to get the gold lid off of the glass ( ?? mason ) jar.

After having some of the apple butter / cinnamon butter - I ate some yesterday or the day before, I felt extermely full. Someone...."Doped" my apple butter - cinnamon dip. You have to know, SOMEONE had to give person "B" the drug for the food(s). Just like the restraunts I eat at....someone gave person "B" the chemicals / drugs for me to go home and darn near deficate myself to death ( Bob Evans about two or three summers ago ).

Aint it nice to be hated so much by so many people.

Shadow 355

.....personal articles and putting mice in your home? is that how you worked with them?

At times my eyes are extremely sensitive to light, that even when I am outside at dusk; I have to squint my eyes.

Sometimes, the vision in one eye is blurry, and the other is clear. Once or twice a month - both eyes are blurry, or I see what looks like a "chemical chain" in my vision = dots and strands connected together. My Doctor in the fall of 2007, called them "floaters."

I get sudden and rapid onset of headaches in both temples, and the pain is a little more than moderate in strength and sharp.

Last night about 10:30 pm, I ate a less than a medium sized meal.....and was so "Bloated" ( like I am after I eat no matter the size of the meal, small - med - or large ) and I vomited.

My chest about once every two months, feels like their is a rubber band around it - at the "nipple line" and above. A feeling my chest is being crushed.

Shadow 355

Dude, if all of these people are doing you so wrong then just go get even with them!

The middle of September of 2014, I wrote comments on a website in reference to Pope Francis, and wearing shoes with tassels on the top.

About three days later, I was working Gate One on day shift, and the VP for Operations walked near Gate One, from south to north on the sidewalk, wearing shoes with tassels.....and as he walked by ; he smiled at me. A female that wears short skirts, and short dresses, or tight jeans - I believe initiated the mind game of him wearing tassels near the gate - that I just a few days before commented about on the computer. Matter of fact, I might be wrong but I do not believe so......They ( blonde whom wears short skirts and short dresses and drives a Ford Escape & VP of Operations drives a two tone Ford Expedition ) might be related. Short skirt and short dress female whom drives a Ford Escape, and a nurse I used to work with with sandy blonde hair might very well be related, as female in Ford Escape wears short dresses and skirts, and sandy haired blonde nurse invited me to go fishing with her.....and on the way back to the river lot, we went past a group of women in bikinis....AND sandy haired blonde chick ( R.N -I worked with her in 2003 and 2004 ) looked at me to check my reaction. They might be related together ( I believe, same hair and other characteristics ), or at least associated together.....as they pull the same / similar tactics and events.

What I type on the internet at work, most always gets back to me.

About four years ago, I typed a email with no one else around as I recall, to a local meteorologist. A guy ( In a county emergency management department ) that I worked with ( he was let go ), while sitting in the North East Corner of Gate One repeated the email that i sent to the Meteorologist. AGAIN, as I recall, no one was around when I typed the email - SO THAT Means someone was monitoring my computer activity and told, or shown... my coworker about my email.

Shadow 355

Forum List

Back