Phoenix to Land on Mars Sunday 4:53PM PDT

I am sorry, I did not explain myself.

If we find life on Mars, it means that there is probably life all over the universe, and that means that there is intelligent life out there besides us.

The chance that intelligence life exists off earth is a given for anyone with a function brain that is not idiotic. With Billions of planets and solar systems there is no way life only exists on earth. Now as to how intelligent? Who knows.

As for religion, The Bible talks about other works of God, earth is not the only one that has to exist. Except to crack pots and loons.

The chance that intelligence life exists off earth is a given for anyone with a function brain that is not idiotic. With Billions of planets and solar systems there is no way life only exists on earth. Now as to how intelligent? Who knows.

As for religion, The Bible talks about other works of God, earth is not the only one that has to exist. Except to crack pots and loons.

So you are basically claiming that it is impossible for there to be anything unique ?

Not at all, I imagine we as a species are UNIQUE. As to life only on earth being Unique, not likely. I mean it is possible since just about anything is, but not likely.

Sometimes I think humans are just lonely and really want to believe there is "something" out there to provide us with some company. The ones looking for it spitiualy are usually mocked for their ignorance. Scientists get a lot of oohs and aaahs but I think they are essentially doing the same thing. It just costs more.

Stellar classification - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are more than 100 million G2 class stars in our galaxy. There are 100 billion stars in the Milky Way

That is enough random chance to get an inquisitive dogape on a few planets.

There are 10^21 Stars in the Universe.

Milky Way versus Universe
10^11 / 10^21 = 10^(11-21) = 10^(-10)
100 * 10^(-10) = 10^(-8)% = 0.00000001%

The Universe is !!BIG!!.

So is the ocean but I bet you can't find a saguaro growing in it.

What a stupid statement.

Do you know the difference between granite and table salt; or do you just try to chew pebbles?

And I do not believe our species will ever meet an alien intelligence.

Last edited:
Sometimes I think humans are just lonely and really want to believe there is "something" out there to provide us with some company. The ones looking for it spitiualy are usually mocked for their ignorance. Scientists get a lot of oohs and aaahs but I think they are essentially doing the same thing. It just costs more.

The Bible is clear. other "works" of God exist. Further as to life, He created all that is on earth, That means he did in fact create other human life besides Adam and Eve , since when Cain was tossed out, he went to live with "others" And unless the children of Adam and Eve were practicing Incest they to were finding other humans to marry and mate with.

The Bible is clear. other "works" of God exist. Further as to life, He created all that is on earth, That means he did in fact create other human life besides Adam and Eve , since when Cain was tossed out, he went to live with "others" And unless the children of Adam and Eve were practicing Incest they to were finding other humans to marry and mate with.

Sure there were others. All over the EARTH.

Forum List

Back