Phillippines to outlaw smoking

Will they shoot anyone on the spot found smoking?

Libs would love to do the same thing here, but Obama smokes, so they would have to make him exempt from the law.

Last edited:
Why are we still in the Philippines? Isn't 70yrs enough? Many Filipinos no longer want us there. Let's oblige and come home.

That ought to work almost as well as the U.S. outlawing alcohol in the 1920s. The crime sprees it started, as bootleggers made it illegally and/or brought it in from other countries to answer the huge demand of the American people, have never gone away, shifting to drugs and other things after the 18th amendment was repealed.

Sounds like now the Philippines have elected big-govt types who want to legislate against the will of most of their people, just as Democrats do here. Good luck with that.

One more reason to not go to the Philippines.. and I don't even smoke.

Man, I hate these fucking "Nanny Staters".

Well, now there will be a black market in cigarettes. That should solve the Phillipines' problem with organized crime.

Why are we still in the Philippines? Isn't 70yrs enough? Many Filipinos no longer want us there. Let's oblige and come home.
Yeah, should have no trouble flicking the lease for the base onto the Chinese.

Yeah, should have no trouble flicking the lease for the base onto the Chinese.

They have recently signaled they would like to have closer ties with China. And that's greatly upset the powers-that-be in the US. They're working very hard to instigate a coup to get rid of Duterte. It's either that, or they'll put a hit out on him. He's in serious of danger. But for me, i think it is time to come home. 70yrs is enough.

The Philippines is for Filipinos. Fat Americans should just mind their own business.

Forum List

Back