Philippines president calls Obama "son of a whore"

Maybe president Duterte fears a war between USA and China and he wants Philippines stay neutral. :eusa_think:
I think he doesn't care about foreign relations in general, he just wants to massacre more people. I don't think I've seen another recent world leader that compares himself to Hitler.

"Son of a Whore" is blatant vulgarity. Son of a Thousand Fathers is polite.

Maybe president Duterte fears a war between USA and China and he wants Philippines stay neutral. :eusa_think:
I think he doesn't care about foreign relations in general, he just wants to massacre more people. I don't think I've seen another recent world leader that compares himself to Hitler.
Does he really compare himself to Hitler? Wow...that's incredible! o_O

Neither China or the USA want or will have a war.....we've given China most of our jobs and money and now their people love us (why wouldn't they?). The problem is Duterte can't stand Obama and neither can we. President Trump will sooth the hurt feelings and the Phils will be back on our side by summer. :)
I really hope that.
There's no need to kill each other.
We could live peacefully together :)

That, and he's tired of US meddling. The US has been there for over 70yrs. Duterte's making some changes. And that's upsetting to the US. I fully expect the US to conduct an illegal coup against him, or kill him. It's what happens to all leaders who stand up to US Imperialism. Duterte's really stickin his neck out. He is in danger.

You're getting hysterical....maybe you should collapse on to your fainting couch and turn the electric blanket up to "9".

We should leave the Philippines. 70yrs is enough. Good on Duterte for standing up for his country.

Forum List

Back