Philippines' Duterte gives Canada 1 week to take back garbage or 'we will declare war'

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Duterte is the only head of state I know of that has as big a set of balls as Trump has...I can't fault him for this!

Filipino President Rodrigo Duterte on Tuesday reportedly threatened to "declare war" against Canada within the next week if the country fails to remove tons of garbage that was previously shipped to Manila.

Duterte, in remarks aired by state media and reported by The Canadian Press, said he will "give a warning to Canada maybe next week that they better pull that thing out or I will set sail."

"I will declare war against them. I will advise Canada that your garbage is on the way. Prepare a grand reception. Eat it if you want to," he said. "Your garbage is coming home."

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

------------

The back story on this! Canads tried to trick the Philippines into taking their garbage by labeling it as recyclable plastic...and then they have been trying to get the Philippines to dispose of it for them.

In 2013 and 2014, a total of 103 shipping containers from Canada labeled as plastics arrived in the Philippines for recycling, but Filipino customs inspectors determined the containers were actually filled with debris from Canadian trash bins.

Canada has been trying for nearly six years to convince the Philippines to dispose of the garbage there even though a Filipino court ordered the trash returned to Canada in 2016.

Indeed what audacity do they have to go dump waste in another country and ignore its courts? Good for Duterte standing up for his country!!!!!

As far as garbage from Canada? If Michigan went to war every time Canada abused selling garbage that was supposed to be one thing but was something else? We would have been at war a decade ago. But it's back. The issue seems to never go away. Canadians don't want their own trash, they sell the valuable stuff, and con folks into taking the rest. . . .

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/toronto-garbage-no-longer-shipped-to-michigan-1.913880

Ontario shouldn’t be dumping trash over the border | The Star

Canadian trash again filling Michigan landfills

How this Michigan landfill is turning Canada’s nasty trash into treasure

Michigan: A pleasant peninsula or trash magnet? | Opinion

As far as garbage from Canada? If Michigan went to war every time Canada abused selling garbage that was supposed to be one thing but was something else? We would have been at war a decade ago. But it's back. The issue seems to never go away. Canadians don't want their own trash, they sell the valuable stuff, and con folks into taking the rest. . . .

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/toronto-garbage-no-longer-shipped-to-michigan-1.913880

Ontario shouldn’t be dumping trash over the border | The Star

Canadian trash again filling Michigan landfills

How this Michigan landfill is turning Canada’s nasty trash into treasure

Michigan: A pleasant peninsula or trash magnet? | Opinion

Build a huge waste to energy plant on the border with a six hundred foot stack.
Burn when the wind blows north!

Jo

Duterte is the only head of state I know of that has as big a set of balls as Trump has...I can't fault him for this!

Filipino President Rodrigo Duterte on Tuesday reportedly threatened to "declare war" against Canada within the next week if the country fails to remove tons of garbage that was previously shipped to Manila.

Duterte, in remarks aired by state media and reported by The Canadian Press, said he will "give a warning to Canada maybe next week that they better pull that thing out or I will set sail."

"I will declare war against them. I will advise Canada that your garbage is on the way. Prepare a grand reception. Eat it if you want to," he said. "Your garbage is coming home."

------------

The back story on this! Canads tried to trick the Philippines into taking their garbage by labeling it as recyclable plastic...and then they have been trying to get the Philippines to dispose of it for them.

In 2013 and 2014, a total of 103 shipping containers from Canada labeled as plastics arrived in the Philippines for recycling, but Filipino customs inspectors determined the containers were actually filled with debris from Canadian trash bins.

Canada has been trying for nearly six years to convince the Philippines to dispose of the garbage there even though a Filipino court ordered the trash returned to Canada in 2016.

Indeed what audacity do they have to go dump waste in another country and ignore its courts? Good for Duterte standing up for his country!!!!!
Lolol a new level of stupid right here, folks

------------

Lolol a new level of stupid right here, folks
dead-cockroach.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back