Philadelphia’s Islamist Boy Scouts

Islamist-Scouts.jpg

palchildrenmarch.jpg
Ummm I don't ever recall seeing boyscouts march like the US Army. These goobers are marking like the Iraqi Republican Guard weapons and all.

Yeah, that'll help me sleep well at night.

The last pic wasn't of the group in question.

So, I restate my question to the OP...if this organization is a problem, what do you propose should be done about it?
What is wrong with them just being American boy scouts?

Why do they want to be Jihad scouts?

What is wrong with them making their own group that is not the Boy Scouts?

The obvious answer is, it will be much harder to blame the Boy Scouts when they become homicide bombers.

So far reading through this thread, I do not feel compelled to buy into the fear and hysteria.
The hysteria in the thread comes from those who go wild at the people who think ahead. Expressing concern as to what will happen when these these "scouts" after they have been indoctrinated into the jihad ideology for 15 years.
Will other troops be formed ? who will be funding them ?
Being aware of jihad activities and concerned about them is not fear and hysteria .

We went to a Phillies game this summer and they had more security on the field than players. No bullshit.
My son goes to college there and the other one is looking at Villanova - former home of the Jihadist Summer Camps. :evil:

This is the first rule of this group:

According to Tafsir ibn Kathir, the root meaning of taqwa is to avoid what one dislikes.

Taqwa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No wonder the Philadelphia teachers aren't showing up for work. These kids are trained to "avoid what one dislikes". I imagine that covers just about everything at school. - except the guns. :evil:

At-Taqwa is piety and righteousness. Why do you love to lie about Islam, Chanel? What about being a dishonest propagandist appeals to you?

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 44:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

A man came to Allah's Apostle and said, "Instruct me as to such a deed as equals Jihad (in reward)." He replied, "I do not find such a deed." Then he added, "Can you, while the Muslim fighter is in the battle-field, enter your mosque to perform prayers without cease and fast and never break your fast?" The man said, "But who can do that?" Abu- Huraira added, "The Mujahid (i.e. Muslim fighter) is rewarded even for the footsteps of his horse while it wanders bout (for grazing) tied in a long rope."

CRCC: Center For Muslim-Jewish Engagement: Resources: Religious Texts

Fighting for the Cause of Allah (Jihaad)
Bukhari :: Book 4 :: Volume 52 :: Hadith 50
Narrated Anas bin Malik:

The Prophet said, "A single endeavor (of fighting) in Allah's Cause in the forenoon or in the afternoon is better than the world and whatever is in it."

8.38. O you who believe! What is the matter with you, that when you are asked to march forth in the Cause of Allâh (i.e. Jihâd) you cling heavily to the earth? Are you pleased with the life of this world rather than the Hereafter? But little is the enjoyment of the life of this world as compared with the Hereafter.

9.111. Verily, Allâh has purchased of the believers their lives and their properties; for the price that theirs shall be the Paradise. They fight in Allâh's Cause, so they kill (others) and are killed. It is a promise in truth which is binding on Him in the Taurât (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel) and the Qur'ân. And who is truer to his covenant than Allâh? Then rejoice in the bargain which you have concluded. That is the supreme success .

So, I restate my question to the OP...if this organization is a problem, what do you propose should be done about it?
What is wrong with them just being American boy scouts?

Why do they want to be Jihad scouts?

What is wrong with them making their own group that is not the Boy Scouts?

They have every right to have their own group.

My thoughts are part this.

muslims want to be excepted but not part of.

Rather like cancer in my opinion.

DUH he put them side by side to make a point.

The point was that they are not the same group?

OK, I guess. Mission accomplished :thup:

My point was, he knew that when he posted it. He put them side by side to show the similarity between these kids and Hamas training their kids.

That they're both wearing pants? And shirts?

OK then I guess. They seem to be pretty similar when you put it that way :thup:

The point was that they are not the same group?

OK, I guess. Mission accomplished :thup:

My point was, he knew that when he posted it. He put them side by side to show the similarity between these kids and Hamas training their kids.

That they're both wearing pants? And shirts?

OK then I guess. They seem to be pretty similar when you put it that way :thup:

I was not commenting on how similar they were bud. Was just trying to clear up why he posted the 2 picks.

You did however miss the marching in formation comparison :)

May the gods forbid these intercity kids be given any discipline and goal setting....

I don't think anyone has a problem with that. I think the concern is with hand to hand combat and weapons training.

I would think this would be obvious to anyone honestly trying to discuss the matter.

whats wrong with such things exactly? I would rather kids be able to defend themselves and know how to safely handle weapons than the alternative

Nothing in and of itself. It's the fact that we are talking inner city philadelphia that has people concerned.

Forum List

Back