Philadelphia’s Islamist Boy Scouts

We went to a Phillies game this summer and they had more security on the field than players. No bullshit.
My son goes to college there and the other one is looking at Villanova - former home of the Jihadist Summer Camps. :evil:

This is the first rule of this group:

According to Tafsir ibn Kathir, the root meaning of taqwa is to avoid what one dislikes.

Taqwa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No wonder the Philadelphia teachers aren't showing up for work. These kids are trained to "avoid what one dislikes". I imagine that covers just about everything at school. - except the guns. :evil:

At-Taqwa is piety and righteousness. Why do you love to lie about Islam, Chanel? What about being a dishonest propagandist appeals to you?

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
Funny. I remember getting a merit badge in shotgun/rifle marksmanship before I quit boy scouts. Where was the outrage then?

Were you black?

Were you non-Christian?

If the answer to both is no....you know why no outrage.
:lol:

I wasn't black, but I also wasn't a Christian. Does that mean people should have been just a little uneasy?

Convert them to Catholicism.
Kill. Prey. Pray. Krackers and majick water.
All is well.
1d7b78a5-114c-4b46-b9cf-2740567d4eaa.jpg

Yeah, boyscouts learn to shoot. Targets and hunting skills generally. Not other humans.

Yeah, boyscouts learn to shoot. Targets and hunting skills generally. Not other humans.

What do you think these Muslims use for shooting practice? Jews? Freedumb-lovin' Amurricans? :eusa_eh:
I'm sure Iranian Madrases teaching children "Death to America" every day is perfectly innocent and does nothing to fuck their psyche into that of homicidal maniacs?

You realize that children who first entered school in 1979, when the Ayatollah took over and this attitude of death to the west are now 31 years old? I wonder how much affect that lifetime of brainwashing has had on them? It couldn't have maybe, I dunno, spawned a generation of anti-western Islamo-supremacists, maybe?

I think it's a perfectly rational POV to have when there are millions of people programmed to destroy you.

May the gods forbid these intercity kids be given any discipline and goal setting....

I don't think anyone has a problem with that. I think the concern is with hand to hand combat and weapons training.

I would think this would be obvious to anyone honestly trying to discuss the matter.

I fail to see any issue with this.

Sounds exactly what i used to do in the boy scouts.

Not to me. I've already outlined what I see different between the two organizations so far.

Whether there is a reason to be concerned, I don't know. But I can understand why people are concerned.

Not to me. I've already outlined what I see different between the two organizations so far.

Whether there is a reason to be concerned, I don't know. But I can understand why people are concerned.

We had firearms training in the Boyscouts.

And we also had some military-esque type of instruction.

No biggie.

What do you think these Muslims use for shooting practice? Jews? Freedumb-lovin' Amurricans? :eusa_eh:
I'm sure Iranian Madrases teaching children "Death to America" every day is perfectly innocent and does nothing to fuck their psyche into that of homicidal maniacs?

You realize that children who first entered school in 1979, when the Ayatollah took over and this attitude of death to the west are now 31 years old? I wonder how much affect that lifetime of brainwashing has had on them? It couldn't have maybe, I dunno, spawned a generation of anti-western Islamo-supremacists, maybe?

I think it's a perfectly rational POV to have when there are millions of people programmed to destroy you.

They have to be over 31 years old unless they were going to school the day after they were born.

Philadelphia is in Iran?

We had firearms training in the Boyscouts.

And we also had some military-esque type of instruction.

No biggie.

You had mandatory gun training and hand to hand combat? As I mentioned before I would have loved some hand to hand combat when I was in scouts. Wasnt available as far as I know. And the gun training was always optional.

I would think training inner city kids how to fight would raise some read flags regardless of religion. Especially since they dont seem to be learning any of the peaceful values the boy scouts have.

New Topics

Forum List

Back