Philadelphia’s Islamist Boy Scouts

I did. I didn't see hand to hand to hand combat but they do offer firearms training, survival training, hiking in the woods :)eek:) and probably wrestling, just like "normal" boy scouts.

If I had the authority I would make you write out Strollingbones' Siggy line 2000 times until you got the message. A partial truth is a whole lie.

I find it amusing that those who have a willful blindness to global jihad and Obamas wealth redistribution goals, always seem to buy the AGW myth hook line and sinker .

I am not blind to global jihad nor Obama's Marxism and I don't believe in man made climate change. I am simply not convinced at this point in time that this Islamic scouting group is a threat to anybody.

Come back when you have evidence that they are plotting the downfall of America.
They keep that part a secret, kind of like the secret the 911 high jackers kept to themselves.

this sounds like a boy scouts group but instead of being christian its Muslim. no wonder the nut jobs of the board have a problem with it

I don't remember ever being taught hand to hand combat in Boy Scouts. I think that would have been fun. I do remember some gun training. Though I never enjoyed guns that much and it wasn't required.

So it looks like there are some serious differences here. I am a bit concerned that the values they are being taught are more aggressive than the boy scouts.

But this is also Philadelphia. As much as I hate to say it, you need to be able to defend yourself to survive in some of these neighborhoods. Cops told my friend to arm himself and his family a few months back after a shooting in front of their house that was unrelated to them. It's the only time Ive ever heard of the cops telling people to arm themselves in this area.

Most Muslim extremists first radicalize their youth via sermon and brainwashing. One group, however, is skipping those steps and is taking the youngest of children right to the paramilitary route. But this group is not in Afghanistan or Iraq. No, it’s in Philadelphia, the so-called ‘City of Brotherly Love.’

Jawala Scouts or the Jawala Scout Youth Leadership Program, an Islamic paramilitary boys group, was incorporated in Philadelphia in August 2005. It was founded a short time before that.

The children joining Jawala Scouts are as young as seven years of age. This is disconcerting, when considering some of the activities of the group, which include hand-to-hand combat, firearms training and survival tactics. Photographs from the group’s official website show the kids dressed in military fatigues, hiking through the woods, and engaged in wrestling.

Jawala Scouts are no Boy Scouts. The group is run by those who wish to use the most innocent in our society for sinister means. It is a type of abuse that, up until this point, has gone unnoticed. But now that it’s been made public, the public needs to speak out, so that the city of Philadelphia does the right thing.

What we do not want to hear is that the next terrorist attacker was formerly a member of Jawala Scouts.

scouts.jpg

Philadelphia?s Islamist Boy Scouts | FrontPage Magazine

Oh brother.

http://www.jawalascouts.com/

The quran is out guide and the sunnah is our practice

That in and of itself speaks volumes.

Public sleeper cells...nice.

Don't you just love the "nothing here; move along" mantra. Its worthy of discussion and concern. And it suprises me (NOT) that the vitriol spewed by the left toward the BSA is absent here.
Oh and if anyone is interested in the BSA policy on guns google it. I doubt very highly the same rules are in effect here. In fact our troop cannot even take the boys paintballing without a waiver claiming it is NOT a BSA event.

The organization has been active for five years. I'd love to see a followup on these kids in five more.

I find it amusing that those who have a willful blindness to global jihad and Obamas wealth redistribution goals, always seem to buy the AGW myth hook line and sinker .

It reminds me of when companies were moving out of the country and everyone just said, "Yeah, the goods will be cheaper though". Next thing we knew, we didn't have the money to buy the goods. Now we view shit like this as harmless and we will wait until there is war on the streets to realize wtf it is we are dealing with.

Don't you just love the "nothing here; move along" mantra. Its worthy of discussion and concern. And it suprises me (NOT) that the vitriol spewed by the left toward the BSA is absent here.
Oh and if anyone is interested in the BSA policy on guns google it. I doubt very highly the same rules are in effect here. In fact our troop cannot even take the boys paintballing without a waiver claiming it is NOT a BSA event.

The organization has been active for five years. I'd love to see a followup on these kids in five more.

How do you propose we deal with this problem?

Forbid it?

Now we view shit like this as harmless and we will wait until there is war on the streets to realize wtf it is we are dealing with.

Have you ever seen the movie Minority Report? If not, I suggest you watch it and then tell me if that is the world you would prefer to live in.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
Funny. I remember getting a merit badge in shotgun/rifle marksmanship before I quit boy scouts. Where was the outrage then?

New Topics

Forum List

Back