Philadelphia was listed as #1 by National Geographic's Best Trips list for 2020

U talking like you live in NYC or Chicago
Nope, mentally challenged one. I live in the beautiful, almost totally crime free, mostly conservative town of Valparaiso, Indiana. It's wonderful here. I don't feel unsafe in any part of the town.

You talk like I live in the Ghetto lol Im safe too
Good for you. But you don't actually LIVE in Philly, do you?

all my life.
You MUST be in an all-white neighborhood IF you're telling the truth.

Mixed, A neighborhood of indians, whites, blacks, asians, and hispanics who work or go to school

Yeah, lived nearby all my life and still don't like going there. Mütter Museum, the Zoo, Art Museum, Franklin Institute.. maybe a quick walk by the Delaware or Schuylkill.. Yeah, the Reading Terminal Market is much cleaner and fancy now, but the genuine farmer / fisherman charm is long gone along with the great deals.

Still has the best cheesesteaks and great pizza.

Last edited:
So is my razor.

What shitty city do you live in? It better be NYC or Chicago
And the idiot resorts to profanity. You KNEW is was only a matter of time.............

Nope, mentally challenged one. I live in the beautiful, almost totally crime free, mostly conservative town of Valparaiso, Indiana. It's wonderful here. I don't feel unsafe in any part of the town.

No one is safe in Philly. Animals live there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What shitty city do you live in? It better be NYC or Chicago
And the idiot resorts to profanity. You KNEW is was only a matter of time.............

No one is safe in Philly. Animals live there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im safe everyday because I know what areas to go to and the ones to stay out of

Forum List

Back