Phil Robertson back on A&E January 15, 2014

He is no coward and he does have balls. Read the previous page. People are fooled thinking all is well because the next batch of epi's show Phil. Yes. PRE FILMED. And they WILL milk it and hope folks don't realize he is NOT back and folded in his beliefs. Nope. He didn't.

I'm sorry. And I bet you can't tell by the fact that I'm in this thread? But I honestly don't give a shit. He is nobody and nothing. He's just a different version of Jersey Shore.

Ok. So you don't care for him and think people who watch it are wasting their time. Yet....why does this upset you? He is a human being that I enjoy watching enteracting with his family. I don't watch Jersey Shore. I don't watch Housewives or the kardashians. I enjoy the show because they are a family I wish I had.
So, I really don't give a shit that you don't give a shit. And I love ya anyway, regardless of the shit. :lol:

/cyber hug

:thanks:

Why do you think he is a scumbag?

Oops. Wrong thread. I thought I was in the question thread:lol:

(Just trying to lighten it up in here). :)

In my personal, private opinion he’s a scumbag – comparing good, decent, honest, hardworking men and women to terrorists and prostitutes is one of my personal, private criterion for scumbag status.

Okey dokey Clayton. You are entitled to your opinon and stating it.

Gosh. See how easy that is?

So, Boop, what happened to OCC? Did they finally go off air? I hated seeing those two duke it out. I hope they fixed things.

Okey dokey Clayton. You are entitled to your opinon and stating it.

Gosh. See how easy that is?

So, Boop, what happened to OCC? Did they finally go off air? I hated seeing those two duke it out. I hope they fixed things.

I'm not sure they did, but the show recently moved to CMT with a new name and cast. I think Paulie and Paul are still on the outs, which would suck.

Speaking of shows STILL on....do you ever watch Cut Throat Kitchen? Oh my. They are vicious, lol.

I watch Hell's Kitchen, but if he ever called ME some of the names he calls them...he would get a fry pan smack in the middle of his face, lol.

Cut Throat Kitchen is a riot. 4 cooks competing against each other, given 25,000 each BEFORE they start cooking. During that aspect of the show, the host lets them bid on stuff and the winner of the bidding gets to give one of the other chefs that item.

Some of them have to cook pancakes on a fry pan UPSIDE DOWN...or use a camper pocket cookstove to cook...or no utensils at all...or day old sandwiches...or no seasonings at all. The one that bids and walks away WITH what is left of the 25 grand, wins.

You would be surprised at what those chefs can do with such limited means. They also have the use of the food pantry but MUST use what is bid on. One guy got all his meat taken away..but he saw the show before and the bid winner could only take ONE steak. He had like 4 in his basket. Neener neener!

Another one used tin foil for utensils. He just kept folding it until he had a spatula, a spoon and a "knife". I think he won. Their food is judged by someone that has no clue what they had to cook with, too.

Of course.

'Duck Dynasty': New episodes will include Phil | Inside TV | EW.com

Regardless of the current controversy and behind-the-scenes tension, A&E has every intention of keeping Phil Robertson on the air.

A source close to the situation confirmed that when the network resumes airing new episodes of Duck Dynasty starting Jan. 15, footage featuring the Robertson patriarch will indeed remain intact. The network also hopes the media and fan furor will cool down over the holidays and that tensions over shooting future episodes can then be resolved.

“There’s no negotiation to have; we’re doing the show,” said an insider close to the situation. “We’ll figure out a solution. It’s just not going to happen overnight. Everybody will take a break for the holidays and regroup afterward. That’s probably the smartest thing for everyone to do. Time heals a lot of wounds.”

The Robertson family hasn’t sounded as optimistic, with a source close to the Louisiana duck call clan telling E!: “They’re an extremely tight-knit family and they’re not going to let this get in the way. [Phil] is the reason for their success—they’re not going to abandon him. They’re also not about to let anyone threaten their religious beliefs.” A representative for the family could not be reached for comment.

Gee, I hope they weren't going to violate their contracts.

What does their contract say?

Oh that's right, you don't have a fucking clue!!

You have got to be one of the biggest morons on USMB.

Forum List

Back