Phil just gained a fan. Tigger lost one.

Tiger Woods cheating on his wife officially goes down in the "I don't give a fuck" category.

A pro athlete and celebrity finds it virtually impossible to not stray when women are throwing themselves at them?

Shocking!

Somehow, I don't see Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer or Gary Player cheating on their wives........... different times yes, different men for sure, these guys have class. Nicklaus and Palmer have always given their wives credit for who they were and what they accomplished together. Now, it's all about justification and how weak men really are when tempted. I claim bull shit, Tiger shouldn't have gotten married in the first place and I find it pathetic that while his wife is carrying their child, he was out screwing around with a skank San Diego waitress. I would lose respect for any "man" that does this........ I guess I'm just that old fashion. I have never been married but I also have never cheated on any woman I have had a relationship with....... I don't see any reason for it, we aren't animals, we do have the ability to think and make sound decisions. That is the whole point of the marriage vows isn't it? To remain faithful to your partner no matter what, through sickness and health? That is the PROMISE that is made isn't it?

I have heard that Tiger will be changing his name to Cheetah.:razz:
You don't know what the others have done. Neither do I. Neither do I care.

We shouldn't make excuses for these ass holes. He is a weaseling betrayer. Apologizes only after he is caught and then the lefties praise him for it. All - he and those that defend his actions are low life shit bags.
Woman shakes fig leaf...man gets aroused...wants sex. That's the way we are built. Born to breed...or go through the motions anyway.

There's nothing new under the sun.

Leave Tiger alone. He can't help it if he likes sex with women.:eusa_angel:

No I don't but those 3 guys were not the "athletes" of other sports of today. I have been involved in the game of golf for 50 years, I think I have a bit of insight. Jack Nicklaus was the one that told Tiger that the best thing to prolong his career was to get married and have kids, it helps give you a different perspective on life. Nicklaus used to fly home on Friday nights to watch his sons play football, huge family guy. Palmer's relationship with his wife is legendary, Johnny Carson found out when Palmer sued him over a joke he told involving her. Gary Player is nothing but an icon of class and decency and has been married to the same woman for 48 years. Don't even bother trying to compare the overindulgent spoiled shits of today to these great men, there are no comparisons.

Speak for yourself, you may be driven by instincts but I have always had the ability to say no when I was already involved with a woman......... I like cats but I'm not one....... I have a brain that overrules sexual urges. Discussing Tiger's failings as a man is no different than discussing the great things he has done on the golf course, who are you to tell anyone to leave him alone? You're not Chris Crocker are you?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc[/ame]

Why do men have multiple sex partners??

Because, we're animals

Isn't it a choice?
Not if I'm lucky

Can't they stop that choice? ?
Depends on how drunk we are

Why isn't there a law regulating that sin since it hurts families?

Yes, what we need is ONE MORE LAW regulating bad behaviour. Would you suggest publically stoning the guilty?

But.....think of the children! We have to protect the children! ..and our families!

Forum List

Back