Phil Donahue vs Bill O'Reilly

ProudDem said:
Really? I thought O'Reilly looked like an immature @ss. He doesn't like what Philly Willy is saying and so he very maturely threatens to kick Philly Willy off the set. Awww, poor baby.

O'Reilly Owned Phil in that video. Sheehan is an idiot...

dmp said:
O'Reilly Owned Phil in that video. Sheehan is an idiot...

He looked like a man who has no control over his emotions. I thought it made him look weak.

If he genuinely thought that Phil's words were bogus, he would not have reacted the way he did. He gave Phil's words importance, and for that, I love it!

ProudDem said:
He looked like a man who has no control over his emotions. I thought it made him look weak.

If he genuinely thought that Phil's words were bogus, he would not have reacted the way he did. He gave Phil's words importance, and for that, I love it!

lmao. Unreal.

I can't beleive O'Reilly let him get away with calling him "Billy". That should have merited a STFU the first time.

Donahue sure is more of a lunatic than I thought. You can tell a real lefty whacko when he sees Halliburton's stock price as a knock-out punch. He really is a tin-foil hat wearer.

What's weird is how much they truly hate each other. Why he was invited or accepted? :dunno:

Kathianne said:
What's weird is how much they truly hate each other. Why he was invited or accepted? :dunno:

So Bill could show the whole country what a moonbat he is. I sure had no idea before I saw that. I thought he was just kinda like Chris Matthews, only even fewer people watched him before his show got cancelled.

Kathianne said:

ratings....my bet is they went out for drinks latter...phil calling him billy and bill threatening to toss him off the set if he denigrates his nephew's enlistment...

they are both :lame2:

ThomasPaine said:
Phil is a neo-marxist and has been for several decades. Poor pitiful wife of marlo thomas.

If you want to analyze thoughts and ideas, that is your prerogative. Why you think it's appropriate to tell me what I should do is a little bit strange.

I didn't see it, but I read the transcript. These guys make their living with words and ideas? Heaven help us.

O'Reilly always has a smug self satisfied expression on his face as though he is the first person to express his stale ideas.

Phil on the other hand is likeable but maybe time to retire.

Forum List

Back