*Phil Beats Tiger Like-A-Drum: Shall Tiger Survive That Ass Kicking?*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. I watched the AT&T at Pebble Beach today, and as it were Phil Mickelson and Tiger Woods were paired in the second to last group, head to head, mano to mano, and Tiger got an ass beating of his life today, he putted all over the place, hit the ball okay, made some unforced errors, here and there, but all and all he got *Phil Whacked* today.
2. Will he recover is the question, I mean Tiger got taken out back behind the wood shed and beat the fuck up man!
3. It was surprising to see, he just looked washed up if you asked me, far worse than those times John Daily crashed and burned, it was something of a spectical.
4. I guess you had to see it, maybe watch it re-run.
5. LINK:Phil Mickelson gets best lately of Tiger Woods - ESPN

"That was fun, wasn't it? Maybe not for Tiger Woods. Well, absolutely not for Tiger, who couldn't get off the Monterey Peninsula fast enough and might not be back at Pebble Beach until the 2019 U.S. Open.

But big picture, the Tiger-Phil dynamic, is as good as any 17-Mile Drive vista. Phil Mickelson more than lived up to his end Sunday during the final round of the AT&T Pebble Beach National, Woods did not.

Just having them in the same group -- even if the amateurs were an unsightly nuisance during the final round -- was a welcome occurrence, one not to be taken for granted.

Get all the latest news, highlights and commentary about the world's most talked-about golfer on ESPN.com. Tiger Tracker

For a generation-plus, they have been the face of golf, combining to win 111 PGA Tour events and 18 major championships. They were grouped again on Sunday, for the 30th time in their careers, and while it wasn't a duel like they had at Doral back in 2005 or perhaps the 2009 Masters, it was compelling nonetheless.

Few saw this kind of drubbing coming, Mickelson waxing Woods by 11 strokes, 64 to 75, and cruising to his 40th career PGA Tour title to move into ninth-place all time, ahead of Tom Watson and Cary Middlecoff."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Cool, we *ALL* agree!!!! :badgrin:
2. *Checkmate*!!!
3. I love it when I hit it outa tha park in one swing!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back