Pharmacists Can’t Say No to Contraception

dilloduck said:
... If I choose to follow a religion which renounces material wealth in favor of spirituality then I will have less rights in a society such as ours.
Wow, what did I miss here? How does material wealth have anything to do with spirituality much less rights?

Sure, if you give up wealth in pursuit of spirituality you may not stay at the Ritz, simply because you can’t afford it, not because you don’t have the right to stay there.

Mr. P said:
Wow, what did I miss here? How does material wealth have anything to do with spirituality much less rights?

Sure, if you give up wealth in pursuit of spirituality you may not stay at the Ritz, simply because you can’t afford it, not because you don’t have the right to stay there.
Yeah, I thought it sounded a bit to communistic to be true, but it certainly could be interpretted that way...

Mr. P said:

For all you non bible readers Jesus mentioned something about it being nearly impossible for a rich man to enter heaven and he also stated that man cannot serve two masters. I guess you could argue that if you willingly choose a spiritual lifestyle over one of material pursuit than you have volunarily ceded your rights to the material world. Communist?? How?

Forum List

Back