Pharma company says it's cured HIV

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Pharma Company Says It's Cured HIV
A Maryland pharmaceutical company claims that it has cured HIV. The company has filed a 1,000-page application with the FDA as a first step in getting the new therapy to market.

There has always been a cure it's the pathetic feds who won't make billions off the illness the Hospitals will lose billions the circle of money making goes bye bye........ and they can't have that dumbasses.

May the stuff eventually be in the hands of my cousin who unfortunately was diagnosed with HIV earlier this year.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

A Maryland pharmaceutical company claims that it has cured HIV. The company has filed a 1,000-page application with the FDA as a first step in getting the new therapy to market.

There has always been a cure it's the pathetic feds who won't make billions off the illness the Hospitals will lose billions the circle of money making goes bye bye........ and they can't have that dumbasses.

Yeah, the cure was having moral standards, and not doing drugs.

Anyway, what is going to irritate me if this is true, is that after pouring in how many billions of dollars into researching this illness.....

I can guarantee you, that people are going to complain if they have to pay for the treatment.

"Just because you spent enough money to buy a fleet of modern fighter jets, doesn't mean I should have to pay for this health care! I am 'owed it' because I'm suck air, and screwed people I wasn't married to!"

People.....

Programed peptides are on the cusp of curing 1000s of illnesses and conditions from cancer to obesity.

The only thing that can stop it is Leftist putting government in charge.

I doubt it. There is no "cure" for a virus-- only a vaccine if you dont yet have the disease

I doubt it. There is no "cure" for a virus-- only a vaccine if you dont yet have the disease
Not true anymore. There are now drugs that cure Hep C.

Link please

Link please
"All of these drug combinations are protease inhibitors. This means they prevent the virus from getting the proteins it needs to reproduce. Over a period of time, usually 8 to 24 weeks, this causes the virus to die out and clear from your system.

For all of the protease inhibitor drugs, the goal of hepatitis C treatment is sustained virologic response (SVR). SVR means that the amount of hepatitis virus in your system is so low that it can’t be detected 12 weeks after you finish treatment.

If you achieve SVR after treatment, you can say that hepatitis C is cured."

Can Hepatitis C Be Cured?

Link please

Dig deeper and DIG into CRISPER and no NNONE OF THIS BULL SHIT WILL STILL BE ANY GOOD FOR WE THE PEOPLE the feds /gov wil always find a way to keep the people down if they cure ti=his there will be a new UNCURABLE disease it's MAKES MONEY death there are always cures.

New Research Suggests a Cure for HIV Could be on the Horizon ...
New Research Suggests a Cure for HIV Could be on the Horizon | BioSpace
Anonymous View
Sep 25, 2019 ... Cure, in this case, meaning that the HIV virus is completely eradicated in the patient. Retroviral therapies cause the virus to become inactive, ...

Is there a cure for HIV and AIDS? | Avert
Is there a cure for HIV and AIDS?
Anonymous View
Jul 17, 2019 ... There is no cure for HIV, although antiretroviral treatment can control the virus, meaning that people with HIV can live long and healthy lives.

Searching for a cure for HIV and AIDS | Avert
Searching for a cure for HIV and AIDS
Anonymous View
Oct 10, 2019 ... There has been a lot of promising cure research but scientists can't yet completely remove HIV from the body.

In a CRISPR first, therapy aiming to cure HIV patient appears safe ...
In a CRISPR first, therapy aiming to cure HIV patient appears safe - STAT
Anonymous View
Sep 11, 2019 ... The HIV-positive patient is the longest-followed individual ever treated with CRISPR, a technology that has inspired sky-high hopes for disease ...

Countdown To A Cure :: The Foundation for AIDS ... - amfAR

Link please

The most brilliant scientists working for the U.S. government do NOT vaccinate their own kids

I MEAN THERE are A.HOLES HAVE CURES FOR CANCER ( SOME TYPES)
THE NATURAL CURE FOR CANCER BLOCKED AND HIDDEN BY BIG PHARMA MAKE THIS GO VIRAL

THE CRISPR METHOD
Flash forward a few months to July 2019, when researchers announced another major breakthrough. Scientists from Temple University and the University of Nebraska Medical Center were able to successfully eliminate HIV in living mice for the first time.

Using a super form of antiretroviral therapy, called LASER, and a gene-editing technology known as CRISPR, these scientists were able to eliminate HIV from the DNA of 9 mice. After treating the mice with LASER, researchers used CRISPR to erase any remaining HIV DNA from their bodies.

These results are the first to prove that removing HIV in living animals is in fact possible. Next up, researchers are looking to replicate this success in primates.

WHAT IT ALL MEANS
All of these results are incredibly hopeful. They show that new approaches to HIV treatment are becoming increasingly effective and that researchers are slowly getting closer to finding a true cure.

Is There A Cure For HIV/AIDS? — (RED)

Last edited:
Big Pharma doesn't do any R&D! The US government does it all & gives it to the wallstreet lawyers who call themselves pharma & funnel congressmen money & paid for their campaigns! These swamp critters & their friends & family scoop up pharma stocks as congress extends patent protection to wallstreet pharma who didn't even create it in the first place!!!

Forum List

Back