Phantom Reid source a Republican?

Hmmmm....... Now if he has accumulated a hundred million in IRA's and not paid taxes for a couple of years, wouldn't look so good to many who have had a very rough time since 2008.

Of course, all he has to do is release those tax returns to put an end to all of this.

Yes, if he released all of them, it would all just go away, right? :lol:

I laugh at you rocks. The next thing would be that no one man should be so rich.

Really? If he does not, he is going to lose bigtime from the perception that he did indeed avoid paying taxes on the millions he has made. While the rest of us were paying our taxes during hard times. If he releases them, and he has paid the legal amount that he owes, then all one can say is the tax code needs an overhaul.

Of coarse, if one finds that he found a way to avoid paying taxes at all, then it will hit the fan. So, refusal to release the tax returns, and many reject him at the polls. Release them, and they show he paid the very low rate of overall taxes compared to the middle class, and the numbers don't change. Gains no votes, loses none, either. Releases them, and they show a couple of years of paying no taxes. Disaster.

Seems a reasoable choice would be to release the returns. Unless Reid stated the truth.

Just a rumor, but the name "Huntsman" has been bandied about...totally water-cooler stuff.

But still...

Has John McCain come out and called Reid a liar? He's seen Romney's returns, right?

I would love to know how Obama paid for his college.

I would love to know why he claimed to be born in Kenya for 17 years.

I guess there are just somethings we will never know.

Reid's source could be from Mars. The source could be from anywhere when you are lying anything is possible, and Reid is most definitely lying.

Why would Reid titillate radical supporters with a story about a Bain investor? The short answer is that he thought it would add credence to the allegations. How on earth would a Bain investor have knowledge of Romney's tax returns? The dirty little secret is that Reid doesn't have to worry about his fake story. All he has to do is throw it out and the liberal drooling media will eat it up and ask no questions.

I would love to know how Obama paid for his college.

I would love to know why he claimed to be born in Kenya for 17 years.

I guess there are just somethings we will never know.

Reid's source could be from Mars. The source could be from anywhere when you are lying anything is possible, and Reid is most definitely lying.

Obama probably paid for college the way most do. Scholarships and student loans.
Yeah, huge conspiracy.

Ragnar, Obama released everything concerning his birth. So, let Romney release everything about the taxes he paid. I don't think most of the rest of us would be afraid to do that. Right now, the only thing that would hurt him worse than the refusal to do so, would be if there were a couple of years in which he paid no taxes. And then the GOP hacks would have to apologize to Reid.

I agree. I look forward to seeing President Romney's taxes sometime in 2014.

And like birtherism it will still be a dumb distraction even then.

Hmmmm....... Now if he has accumulated a hundred million in IRA's and not paid taxes for a couple of years, wouldn't look so good to many who have had a very rough time since 2008.

Of course, all he has to do is release those tax returns to put an end to all of this.

Yes, if he released all of them, it would all just go away, right? :lol:

I laugh at you rocks. The next thing would be that no one man should be so rich.

Really? If he does not, he is going to lose bigtime from the perception that he did indeed avoid paying taxes on the millions he has made. While the rest of us were paying our taxes during hard times. If he releases them, and he has paid the legal amount that he owes, then all one can say is the tax code needs an overhaul.

Of coarse, if one finds that he found a way to avoid paying taxes at all, then it will hit the fan. So, refusal to release the tax returns, and many reject him at the polls. Release them, and they show he paid the very low rate of overall taxes compared to the middle class, and the numbers don't change. Gains no votes, loses none, either. Releases them, and they show a couple of years of paying no taxes. Disaster.

Seems a reasoable choice would be to release the returns. Unless Reid stated the truth.
Reid cannot stand profits. He's ushered in dangerous if not criminal bills on his watch. I hope all of them are undone.

IOW, Reid is projecting to protect himself from his own duplicity against the treasury of the United States of America.

Forum List

Back