Phantom Reid source a Republican?

Ragnar

<--- Pic is not me
Jan 23, 2010
Cincinnati, OH
Or not. However, maybe. Yet, who knows. Hint: not Reid or Reid's not telling... yet. You know, if he knows and assuming said source even exists. Confused yet?

Harry Reid's Mitt Romney Tax Source A Republican, Says Top Aide (UPDATE)
WASHINGTON - A top aide to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) provided new details Wednesday on the identity of Reid's source for the claim that Mitt Romney did not pay taxes for 10 years. Romney has since called on Reid to release the name of the source.

"This person is an investor in Bain Capital, a Republican also, and somebody who has been dealing with Romney's company for a long, long time and he has direct knowledge of this," said Reid aide Jose Parra, referring to Romney's tax returns.

And now the dreaded update...

UPDATE: 7:08 p.m. -- Parra now says he doesn't know whether Reid's source is Republican. In an email to HuffPost, he wrote:

"I do not know the party affiliation of the source, how long he invested with Bain, or his relationship to Romney beyond the fact that he was an investor with Bain Capital, as Senator Reid has previously stated."

nbc_the_more_you_know.jpg

And so an investor just happens to know the inside truth of Romney's tax history. Yeah right.
I'm real close to some of my co-workers, I know a lot about them, but have no clue about their taxes.

The board dickweed, Lakhota starts a thread on lies.

Yet, he's got his lips so tightly glued to Obama's ass that he would never ever allow his reality to admit that one of his own has turned into a senile pile of dog s**t.

Any One who gives any Credibility to this at all loses all Credibility with me for good. They better not go crying the Next time someone makes an Unfounded claim about a Democrat, and ask for a source.

This is perhaps the most pathetic display by a Sitting Senator I have witnessed in my life time, and the Most Pathetic Display by the Media as well in giving him air time and letting him repeatedly make accusation with our Provided any Backing Evidence or his Source.

LOL. And all Romney would have to do to quash all of this is release his taxes for the last ten years or so. But he is not going to do that.

As a political move, I congradulate Reid. This was brilliant.

So this is what birtherism feels like from the other side. :lol:

(of course, not being a hack, I never bought that birther crap the first time around)

It's impossible that Romney failed to file returns and pay his taxes for two years in a row much less ten. Therefore Reid's whole charge is a ludicrous lie and a vicious farce.

He has accumulated a hundred million in IRAs and you don't do that by failing to file.

Last edited:
Ragnar, Obama released everything concerning his birth. So, let Romney release everything about the taxes he paid. I don't think most of the rest of us would be afraid to do that. Right now, the only thing that would hurt him worse than the refusal to do so, would be if there were a couple of years in which he paid no taxes. And then the GOP hacks would have to apologize to Reid.

It's impossible that Romney failed to file returns and pay his taxes for two years in a row much less ten. Therefore Reid's Pwhole charge is a ludicrous lie and a vicious farce.

He has accumiated a hundred million in IRAs and you don't do that by failing to file.

Very, very easy for Governor Romney to prove that to be the case, now isn't it?

Hmmmm....... Now if he has accumulated a hundred million in IRA's and not paid taxes for a couple of years, wouldn't look so good to many who have had a very rough time since 2008.

Of course, all he has to do is release those tax returns to put an end to all of this.

Hmmmm....... Now if he has accumulated a hundred million in IRA's and not paid taxes for a couple of years, wouldn't look so good to many who have had a very rough time since 2008.

Of course, all he has to do is release those tax returns to put an end to all of this.

Yes, if he released all of them, it would all just go away, right? :lol:

I laugh at you rocks. The next thing would be that no one man should be so rich.

Or not. However, maybe. Yet, who knows. Hint: not Reid or Reid's not telling... yet. You know, if he knows and assuming said source even exists. Confused yet?

Harry Reid's Mitt Romney Tax Source A Republican, Says Top Aide (UPDATE)
WASHINGTON - A top aide to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) provided new details Wednesday on the identity of Reid's source for the claim that Mitt Romney did not pay taxes for 10 years. Romney has since called on Reid to release the name of the source.

"This person is an investor in Bain Capital, a Republican also, and somebody who has been dealing with Romney's company for a long, long time and he has direct knowledge of this," said Reid aide Jose Parra, referring to Romney's tax returns.

And now the dreaded update...

UPDATE: 7:08 p.m. -- Parra now says he doesn't know whether Reid's source is Republican. In an email to HuffPost, he wrote:

"I do not know the party affiliation of the source, how long he invested with Bain, or his relationship to Romney beyond the fact that he was an investor with Bain Capital, as Senator Reid has previously stated."

nbc_the_more_you_know.jpg

I'm so glad I don't really have a horse in this race like in 2008 when the nomination was stolen from Hillary. It's fun to watch all this nonsense and see Reid and others making fools of themselves. Love it!

Forum List

Back