Pfizer fined $2.3 billion dollars

because some of them were corrupt, taking junkets and prostitutes paid for by PHARMA like other bad apples bribed by the Military industrial complex i am presuming, and the honest ones BELIEVED PHARMA'S self regulated testing results, of which they LIED about so that fda would continue the process and steps to approve the pill so to keep it on the market.

The whistle blower quit or was fired because of this LYING and fudging of their testing results that he ethically could not support.
would you mind deleting a few of those question marks so the page doesnt have to go to double the width ;)

hahahahahahahaha! YES SIR! Don't mind at all! :lol:

but my screen didn't go to a wide screen as you say yurs did???

regardless, i'll take care of it! :lol:

care

My screen is wide also. I'm not sure what the deal is.

jimminee christmas

Phitzer BROKE THE LAW and bribed doctors to prescribe their PILL that WAS NOT SAFE for individuals to take and caused heart attacks...

And people on this thread are MAKING FRICKING excuses for them and blaming the FDA???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I just don't understand people anymore...I used to, but NOT anymore.....

Care

If it was so dangerous ... why did the FDA allow and support it?

because some of them were corrupt, taking junkets and prostitutes paid for by PHARMA like other bad apples bribed by the Military industrial complex i am presuming, and the honest ones BELIEVED PHARMA'S self regulated testing results, of which they LIED about so that fda would continue the process and steps to approve the pill so to keep it on the market.

The whistle blower quit or was fired because of this LYING and fudging of their testing results that he ethically could not support.

... and you still trust the FDA?

Kopchinski and five other whistleblowers will earn more than $102 million in payments from the U.S. government under the False Claims Act through which individuals can reap rewards for exposing corporate wrongdoing.

How much do we get for exposing government wrongdoing ?

jimminee christmas

Phitzer BROKE THE LAW and bribed doctors to prescribe their PILL that WAS NOT SAFE for individuals to take and caused heart attacks...

And people on this thread are MAKING FRICKING excuses for them and blaming the FDA???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I just don't understand people anymore...I used to, but NOT anymore.....

Care

If it was so dangerous ... why did the FDA allow and support it?

My understanding is that the FDA authorized them under a specific maximum dosage.
And Pfizer increased the dosages without the FDA's permission.

So ... then the FDA wasn't doing it's job "regulating"?

Kopchinski and five other whistleblowers will earn more than $102 million in payments from the U.S. government under the False Claims Act through which individuals can reap rewards for exposing corporate wrongdoing.

How much do we get for exposing government wrongdoing ?
sheeeesh, couldnt you almost point to everything congress is doing and call it government waste?

Great ... now they will have to jack up the prices of the few meds allowed in the US just to cover this. Great going FDA, keeping competition out is really helping, huh?
You're actually defending Pfizer in this?

Pfizer paid for my meds when I couldn't ... so yeah, why not? I'm not really defending them, because regardless of what happened, the government let it happen while not allowing people enough choice and personal responsibility to avoid it. ;)

Great ... now they will have to jack up the prices of the few meds allowed in the US just to cover this. Great going FDA, keeping competition out is really helping, huh?

Pfizer paid for my meds when I couldn't ... so yeah, why not? I'm not really defending them, because regardless of what happened, the government let it happen while not allowing people enough choice and personal responsibility to avoid it. ;)

Best to just let people OD on inappropriate meds, eh?

Best to just let people OD on inappropriate meds, eh?

Why aren't said people actually researching their meds before they do so?

I get the feeling that we haven't seen the last of this.
I mean, the feds have been pursuing pharmaceutical companies for years.
But we have got to find a way to bring the costs of healthcare down.
And what better way to do it, than to go for the head
of the snake? Since our elected officials
have been unable to come to a consensus about what
needs to be done, and some are turning this into a three-ring
circus with the shouting matches...another
solution has been found.

I'm totally pro healthcare reform. And I believe
that the "Healthcare Fraud Prevention and Action
Team" has proven that they are serious about
cracking down on these flagrant theives.

I get the feeling that we haven't seen the last of this.
I mean, the feds have been pursuing pharmaceutical companies for years.
But we have got to find a way to bring the costs of healthcare down.
And what better way to do it, than to go for the head
of the snake? Since our elected officials
have been unable to come to a consensus about what
needs to be done, and some are turning this into a three-ring
circus with the shouting matches...another
solution has been found.

I'm totally pro healthcare reform. And I believe
that the "Healthcare Fraud Prevention and Action
Team" has proven that they are serious about
cracking down on these flagrant theives.

You are assuming the "feds" actually want to fix this problem.

Forum List

Back