Pffffha..ha...ha...delegates walk out on Democratic Party Convention

Convention empty seats, after Bernnie supporters and delegates walk....

proxy.jpg

California governor: Clinton should be worried
Maybe they all walked out because the Hillary supporters plugged up all of the toilets there because they didnt know that u had to shit first, flush, then wipe your self with a cloth. that way, the toilets wont overflow.

Hang on...I thought liberals were all sheep that followed the party line?
When did the meme change?
I really should get on the mailing list.

They are, there are a few that don't.....they stick to their commie/fascist principals. I mean their guy got screwed hard by the DNC.....they paid Bernie off....but the supporters get fucked in the ass.......sucks to trust democrats...Hilary fits right in with this bunch
Sooo...they are but they aren't.
Got it.
Hillary - One of the Most Honest Politictians in Washington Today

look at the op.....most of the tools on this board, do what the DNC says.....Lakhota thinks the emails are fake....fucking retarded man...your folks not mine...

Sure the Bernie supporters with actual balls are outliers.....not the norm......it's a nuance you wouldn't understand
But...a while ago Bernie supporters were being accused of being nothing but nutjob communists...now they're 'outliers with actual ball's...I really need to get on that "RW Talking Points Of The Day" mailing list!

Bernie supporters may or may not be outliers.

But there is no doubt that supporters if Hillary are out and out liars.

They are, there are a few that don't.....they stick to their commie/fascist principals. I mean their guy got screwed hard by the DNC.....they paid Bernie off....but the supporters get fucked in the ass.......sucks to trust democrats...Hilary fits right in with this bunch
Got it.

look at the op.....most of the tools on this board, do what the DNC says.....Lakhota thinks the emails are fake....fucking retarded man...your folks not mine...

Sure the Bernie supporters with actual balls are outliers.....not the norm......it's a nuance you wouldn't understand
But...a while ago Bernie supporters were being accused of being nothing but nutjob communists...now they're 'outliers with actual ball's...I really need to get on that "RW Talking Points Of The Day" mailing list!

Uh you're putting words in my mouth...you dishonest fuck

I didn't say ALL Bernie supporters had balls, SOME do...the rest will follow him sheepishly......he got a big payday and they got fucked in the ass....

so while you lefties need talking points, us RWs don't....we can make logical arguments and don't have to shout racist, sexist, homophobe in ever argument.

Got it.

Bernie supporters may or may not be outliers.

But there is no doubt that supporters if Hillary are out and out liars.

I don't think outlier was in their talking points, you may have to explain to him what an outlier is.

You far left drones do not have any independent thought, in many cases your wires get crossed as the people that program you drones also launched the Obamacare website!

This is what happens when drones miss their updates!
So the far left drones aren't showing independent thought when they protest against the DNC?
What do you call independent thought?
Is it booing Ted Cruz when he strays from the herd...or continuing to support Trump when he calls on Vlad to help him?

Got it.

Uh you're putting words in my mouth...you dishonest fuck

I didn't say ALL Bernie supporters had balls, SOME do...the rest will follow him sheepishly......he got a big payday and they got fucked in the ass....

so while you lefties need talking points, us RWs don't....we can make logical arguments and don't have to shout racist, sexist, homophobe in ever argument.
You RWs don't need talking points?!!!!!!
Have I used 'racist', 'sexist' or 'homophobe' in this argument?
If not, then you've just used RW talking points.

Remember when Democrats and the left were laughing about the GOP being divided? LMAO!!! Who is laughing now? Who is REALLY divided? From protesters attacking media tents, to lots of boos during the convention, delegates walking out of the convention and more. Hey....."let's get ready to rumble!!!

#Demexit: Sanders Delegates Walk out of Convention in Protest

This is hilarious and wonderful watching Democrats and the left completely self-destruct. Couldn't happen to more deserving hateful people.

I just hope that we let the Libs have it in the future when they brag about what a so called resounding
success this convention was ....according to them anyway....

Forum List

Back