Peyton Manning

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
The talk this week about him is that he is a great QB, but he can't win in the playoffs. They say he needs a few wins to show people he doesn't bow to the pressure. Here's his stats so far in the first half against Denver, you think he heard the talk?

12 of 13 for 278 yards and 4 touchdowns

I think Peyton Manning is an awesome quarterback, I always have. He has "his days", but so does any other good quarterback.

In all defense, I'm watching the Denver/Indy game right now. Denver seems to be self destructing. The one completed pass from Manning where the Denver defense just stood around and looked at each other and the Indy player got up from the ground untouched and ran it in for a score speaks for itself.

All in all, I'm just glad to see the Purple Peter Eaters beaten out of the Playoffs by Tenn. (Well, the Ravens AND the Cryboys beaten make me happy. Sry Janeen) :)

I think that this is the beginning of the winning ways fo the Colts. Im calling them for the Super Bowl!

I think that this is the beginning of the winning ways fo the Colts. Im calling them for the Super Bowl!

Eh... I dont know if they're consistent enough to win the superbowl, but I'm with ya in that I'd like to see them win.

I'm thinkin it could possibly be (cringe) NE that take the 'bowl.

I don't think Indiana will beat Kansas City. After all Indy. plays better in a dome than in an open stadium. Considering that they will have to get past the Chiefs first which is a much harder team to beat than the Patriots. I have a big feeling that Manning will get hurt sometime in the game then the Colts will lose their star that really plays hard to win the game. So rock on KANSAS CITY CHIEFS:clap: :clap:

I Was big on KC all year but after their big win over Denver, I am going with Indy. I think now that Payton has the monkey off his back, there is going to be no stopping him.

Forum List

Back