Peyton Manning MVP for the 4th Time!

peyton-president.jpg

I was wondering where you were Jon! Everytime there is a Peyton thread, you're there!

At least you didn't call him and Eli retards again, you're getting mellow in your old age! :D

No, instead I'm on Facebook chatting with a buddy about how hilarious it's going to be if they lose to the Jets again. And how even more hilarious when Brady wins his third Super Bowl MVP and gets his fourth Super Bowl ring. And how even more hilarious when Peyton "I put the I in the word team" Manning sits around bragging about how he broke records by fucking over his team for a decade.

So when is Brady going to win his 4th SB? Next year or the year after that? :eusa_whistle:

I was wondering where you were Jon! Everytime there is a Peyton thread, you're there!

At least you didn't call him and Eli retards again, you're getting mellow in your old age! :D

No, instead I'm on Facebook chatting with a buddy about how hilarious it's going to be if they lose to the Jets again. And how even more hilarious when Brady wins his third Super Bowl MVP and gets his fourth Super Bowl ring. And how even more hilarious when Peyton "I put the I in the word team" Manning sits around bragging about how he broke records by fucking over his team for a decade.

So when is Brady going to win his 4th SB? Next year or the year after that? :eusa_whistle:

Before Peyton wins his second. :hmpf:

Manning is the best to eve play at the position and if he stays healthy, he will break all the QB records. I am not a big Colts fan, but I have to state the obvious. That said, I do hope the Colts return to the Super Bowl this year. If they don't, the lost game fiasco when they sit thier starters is going to look pretty bad. The year they won the Super Bowl, the starters played the entire season.

Great QB.. no doubt.. but he won't even be the best Colt QB... that is reserved for Unitas... though that is for the true Baltimore Colts... not Indy

Manning is the best to eve play at the position and if he stays healthy, he will break all the QB records. I am not a big Colts fan, but I have to state the obvious. That said, I do hope the Colts return to the Super Bowl this year. If they don't, the lost game fiasco when they sit thier starters is going to look pretty bad. The year they won the Super Bowl, the starters played the entire season.

Peyton is pretty darned good. I'm holding out on that best ever idea but its getting time to include him in the conversations.

When a player spends his whole career as part of a talented bunch and great system I have a difficult time telling if he's good or not. Example, if Marvin Harrison would have left the Colts in his prime and have sucked elsewhere you could say Peyton was why he put up the numbers. Or if Peyton leaves and goes to a 1 & 15 Rams team and turns them into a 10 & 6 bunch I'll say he's an all time great for sure.

That said I am a fan and think there is an argument to be made for him.

Goes to show, you have your face on TV a lot (commercials) it will trump your (and others') performance on the field.

Yeah, that's why he was picked MVP, because of his commercials. They couldn't give him an Oscar, so they gave him this instead.

Is has nothing to do with his stats or leading the Colts to an undefeated season until the Coaches chose to rest their starters.

Goes to show, you have your face on TV a lot (commercials) it will trump your (and others') performance on the field.

Yeah, that's why he was picked MVP, because of his commercials. They couldn't give him an Oscar, so they gave him this instead.

Is has nothing to do with his stats or leading the Colts to an undefeated season until the Coaches chose to rest their starters.

Really? It had "nothing to do with his stats"? BTW, whose qb rating was better this year? His or Rivers?

Really? It had "nothing to do with his stats"? BTW, whose qb rating was better this year? His or Rivers?

Ah, you're a Chargers Fan. I understand your bitterness now! :lol:

Philip Rivers or Peyton Manning: Chargers Fan Picks Rivers | Bleacher Report

Ah, you're a Chargers Fan. I understand your bitterness now! :lol:

Philip Rivers or Peyton Manning: Chargers Fan Picks Rivers | Bleacher Report

Thank you for proving what I was getting at. :clap2:

Forum List

Back