Peyton Manning Most POWERFUL MAN in Sports!!!!

What's he REALLY done? Let's say Superbowl wins don't count, since obviously Manning has only one ring and you want to go on just pure performance.

What's he so "powerful" at?

Hell, Danny White was the best QB ever from his own 20 to the opponent's 20. Then he'd throw and interception. Racking up stats doesn't mean crap.

Why do I feel like I'm getting picked on by my big brothers? :lol:

What's he REALLY done? Let's say Superbowl wins don't count, since obviously Manning has only one ring and you want to go on just pure performance.

Hell, Danny White was the best QB ever from his own 20 to the opponent's 20. Then he'd throw and interception. Racking up stats doesn't mean crap.

This article is about how much $$$$$$$$ he earned in 2010-surpassing Tiger and LeBron.

He's one rich mofo!

This article is about how much $$$$$$$$ he earned in 2010-surpassing Tiger and LeBron.

He's one rich mofo!

If you say so. I'm as against over-paying these overgrown juvenile delinquents as I am anything else. Football players used to play because they loved the game. Not so they could rack up a $.

I think the word "powerful" is a misnomer here. Sure his advertising status is uneclipsed except for Michael Jordan but Powerful? I would have used the phrase "the most influential sports figure" instead of powerful.

He's one rich mofo!

....And his Daddy's dream (i.e. marketing-scheme), of an All-Manning Super Bowl, is slowly goin'-up-in-smoke.

:eusa_clap:

He's one rich mofo!

....And his Daddy's dream (i.e. marketing-scheme), of an All-Manning Super Bowl, is slowly goin'-up-in-smoke.

That's also the media's dream too, yo.

bears-attacking-peyton-manning.jpg

He's one rich mofo!

That's also the media's dream too, yo.
Not like ARCHIE!!!!!!!!

When he pulled that (whiney-ass-Elway-style) trip with S.D., it was pretty-obvious what he wanted to put-together!!!​

There're very few things more fun, than to SACK Peyton Manning!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:

Forum List

Back