Pew poll puts Obama ahead by 10 points amid questions about its methodology

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
The poll itself showed Obama with 51 percent support over Mitt Romney's 41 percent. The president has consistently led Romney in Pew polling over the past six months, once by as much as 12 percentage points.

But beneath the top-line number in the latest poll were some curious figures. Pew reported polling 459 people who identify as Republicans, but 813 who identify as Democrats. The rest were independents

Read more: Pew poll puts Obama ahead by 10 points amid questions about its methodology | Fox News

Cheaters gonna cheat!

This is the same organization that said only 6% of scientists were Republican.

I have a hard time believing them. Seems the 6% number is vastly overstated.

Okay, so let's pretend the gap between GOP and Democrat was twice as big as it should be,

and then adjust the poll.

Obama is ahead by 5. Happy now?

This is the same organization that said only 6% of scientists were Republican.

I have a hard time believing them. Seems the 6% number is vastly overstated.

And yet it has been proven that 6% number was more or less pulled out of a hat by horrific manipulation of numbers, and you still want to make that number lower. And that's the issue with hacks like you, even full blown lies are not good enough, you want to make things sound as bad as possible for people you don't agree with regardless if there is even an ounce of reality to back you up or not.

There is good reason you are a joke on these boards.

Okay, so let's pretend the gap between GOP and Democrat was twice as big as it should be,

and then adjust the poll.

Obama is ahead by 5. Happy now?

I'm not looking forward to another 4 years of a recession/depression, no.

I doubt Mitt could do better seeing their policies are near identical, but at least I don't pretend one man is better than the other.

Forum List

Back