Pew Poll: Obama 54%, Romney 42%- Santorum 38%

francoHFW

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2011
NY 26th FINALLY DEM!
HAHA - Looks like progress WILL continue...and growth may be a little slower, but won't be based on screwing the non rich, deregulation, pollution, cronyism, scandal, and a inevitable bust...i.e. the typical Pubcrappe.

RealClearPolitics - Latest Polls
Obama · Pew Research · Obama 54, Romney 42, Obama +12. General Election:
Santorum vs. Obama · Pew Research · Obama 57, Santorum 39, Obama +18 ...

RealClearPolitics - Latest Polls - Cached - SimilarRomney Leads GOP Contest, Trails in Matchup with Obama | Pew ...
1 day ago ... Among all voters, Obama leads Romney by 12 points (54% to 42%) and
Santorum by 18 points (57% to 39%). Obama's advantage among ...

Romney Leads GOP Contest, Trails in Matchup with Obama | Pew Research Center for the People and the Press - Cached - SimilarPoll Watch: Pew Research 2012 Presidential Survey | Race 4 2012
1 day ago ... Pew Research 2012 Presidential Poll Barack Obama 54% {52%} (50%) {48%}
Mitt Romney 42% {44%} (45%) {48%} Barack Obama 57% ...

race42012.com/2012/.../poll-watch-pew-research-2012-presidential-survey-4/ - Similar

and Buffalo Bills sign Mario Williams to huge contract...6'6" 290 lb pass rusher- THE top free agent of the year, tyvm!

Happy Days are here again...Change the channel...

interesting how the libtards that say polls don't matter when Obama is behind, are the same libtards that crow about polls when they show him ahead.

HAHA - Looks like progress WILL continue...and growth may be a little slower, but won't be based on screwing the non rich, deregulation, pollution, cronyism, scandal, and a inevitable bust...i.e. the typical Pubcrappe.

RealClearPolitics - Latest Polls
Obama · Pew Research · Obama 54, Romney 42, Obama +12. General Election:
Santorum vs. Obama · Pew Research · Obama 57, Santorum 39, Obama +18 ...

RealClearPolitics - Latest Polls - Cached - SimilarRomney Leads GOP Contest, Trails in Matchup with Obama | Pew ...
1 day ago ... Among all voters, Obama leads Romney by 12 points (54% to 42%) and
Santorum by 18 points (57% to 39%). Obama's advantage among ...

Romney Leads GOP Contest, Trails in Matchup with Obama | Pew Research Center for the People and the Press - Cached - SimilarPoll Watch: Pew Research 2012 Presidential Survey | Race 4 2012
1 day ago ... Pew Research 2012 Presidential Poll Barack Obama 54% {52%} (50%) {48%}
Mitt Romney 42% {44%} (45%) {48%} Barack Obama 57% ...

race42012.com/2012/.../poll-watch-pew-research-2012-presidential-survey-4/ - Similar

lol... you remind me of a line from the movie "Body Heat"...

"You're not very bright, are you? I like that in a man."

145 IQ, Masters in French Civilization, equivalent of World History Masters too. I like the trend at the moment- Pubs and Pub Duperie suqs, so do their policies, see sig pp1...

At the moment so do their candidates LOL...

Talk to us against AFTER:
(1) A GOP gets the nomination,
(2) Obama debates one of them,
and
(3) The General Election Season Starts!

Until then STFU, of course he will be ahead in the polls, since the R's are beating themselves up. Heck going off polls this far before the election then Santorum wouldn't be where he is now. Back before IW he was polling at 2-3%!

Forum List

Back