Pew Poll Confirms 'Israel Gap' Between Republicans, Democrats

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
The poll, taken in mid-December, asked, “In the dispute between Israel and the Palestinians, which side do you sympathize with more, Israel or the Palestinians?”

The survey confirms the continued existence of a large “Israel gap” between Republicans and Democrats, states the RJC.

According to Pew, “There continue to be stark partisan differences in Middle East sympathies. Conservative Republicans maintain strong support for Israel with fully 75% saying they sympathize with Israel compared with just 2% who sympathize with the Palestinians. By contrast, liberal Democrats are much more divided: 33% sympathize more with Israel, 22% with the Palestinians.”

“This poll confirms the troubling shift among rank-and-file Democrats, for whom support of Israel is now a minority position,” said RJC Executive Director Matt Brooks. “Other polls this past year as well as the boos from the floor when a pro-Israel resolution was brought before the Democratic National Convention last summer, all point to lower support for Israel among Democrats.”

“The traditional bipartisan support for Israel in Congress and the country is threatened by the leftward shift of the Democratic Party, a shift that increasingly makes it hard for some Democratic leaders to support Israel because of liberal pressure

RJC: Pew Poll Confirms 'Israel Gap' - Jewish World - News - Israel National News

I'm pretty sure Israel doesn't give a fuck. Not a single one.
They know - not just believe, but know - that God is on their side and fuck everyone else.

I'm pretty sure Israel doesn't give a fuck. Not a single one.
They know - not just believe, but know - that God is on their side and fuck everyone else.
Then they don't know shit, because God doesn't side with people who think, "fuck everyone else".

Israel is losing liberal jews worldwide in big numbers, because they don't want to be associated with a country that has no regard for human rights, international law and justice for all.

The poll, taken in mid-December, asked, “In the dispute between Israel and the Palestinians, which side do you sympathize with more, Israel or the Palestinians?”

The survey confirms the continued existence of a large “Israel gap” between Republicans and Democrats, states the RJC.

According to Pew, “There continue to be stark partisan differences in Middle East sympathies. Conservative Republicans maintain strong support for Israel with fully 75% saying they sympathize with Israel compared with just 2% who sympathize with the Palestinians. By contrast, liberal Democrats are much more divided: 33% sympathize more with Israel, 22% with the Palestinians.”

“This poll confirms the troubling shift among rank-and-file Democrats, for whom support of Israel is now a minority position,” said RJC Executive Director Matt Brooks. “Other polls this past year as well as the boos from the floor when a pro-Israel resolution was brought before the Democratic National Convention last summer, all point to lower support for Israel among Democrats.”

“The traditional bipartisan support for Israel in Congress and the country is threatened by the leftward shift of the Democratic Party, a shift that increasingly makes it hard for some Democratic leaders to support Israel because of liberal pressure

RJC: Pew Poll Confirms 'Israel Gap' - Jewish World - News - Israel National News
I don't want my tax dollars wasted on discussing non-sense like this. My elected representatives should be spending their time talking about supporting this country and not some sovereign nation on the other side of the planet.

If Israel wants support, they can do it through the State Dept, not Congress.

We all knew this already.. What does this say about the LIBERAL American Jew? FOOLS .. once more the people who PROUDLY proclaimed, "NEVER AGAIN," march willingly in to their own defeat.. AMAZING.

I don't want my tax dollars wasted on discussing non-sense like this. My elected representatives should be spending their time talking about supporting this country and not some sovereign nation on the other side of the planet.

The reality is that you're an antisemite. Admit it.

I will if you can tell me why?

If that's what you think I am, there must be a reason for it. Well, what's that reason? Why am I an anti-semite? If you can't answer that very simple and basic question, I think its obvious, you're full of shit!

But I'll tell you this, I'd rather be an anti-semite, than an Israeli kiss-ass!

I will if you can tell me why?

If that's what you think I am, there must be a reason for it. Well, what's that reason? Why am I an anti-semite? If you can't answer that very simple and basic question, I think its obvious, you're full of shit!

But I'll tell you this, I'd rather be an anti-semite, than an Israeli kiss-ass!

You have mental problems for sure....Poor little man

The reality is that clueless simpletons like you default to 'antisemite!' whenever you find someone who isn't rabidly pro-Israel.

Yawn.

The reality is that clueless simpletons like you default to 'antisemite!' whenever you find someone who isn't rabidly pro-Israel.

Yawn.

^ that

Republicans are Israeli Patriots.
Democrats are American Patriots.

It's pretty clear.

The question was do you support Israel or the Arabs

It's not an either/or question. This is an example of the False Choice fallacy. America needs to work to find ways that the two sides can live together.

As long as Al-Qaeda, the Muslim Brotherhood, and Hamas exist, that'll never happen. Furthermore, the bad blood that has built up between Muslims and Jews in the Middle East runs deep. Very deep.

The problem is that we're kinda stuck. Those factions are dangerous to leave alone, but at the same time, the Middle East is just a place we can't fuck with and win in any sort of way.

Forum List

Back