Pew Poll: 6% of Scientists are Republicans

Let me get this straight, when someone else makes a claim you demand links or call them a liar, when you make a claim and they ask for links you call them a liar. Hmm ... not a good attitude.

for someone with over 19k posts, you are clueless. Seriously. Cant you even follow this one?

19k posts in a year? Wow. clueless with a lot of time on your hands it seems.

Zona, you are the clueless one. Not only clueless, but a blooming idiot.

Anderson Cooper 360: Blog Archive - Obama losing independent voters « - Blogs from CNN.com
Tel-Chai Nation: Independents are leaving Obama
RealClearPolitics - Video - CNN Poll: 53% Of Independents Disapprove Of Obama
Poll Disaster For Obama
Major Factor In Obama's WaPo Poll Slide: Drop Among Dems, Liberals | 44 | washingtonpost.com
Poll: Democrats' Hard Left Agenda Is Driving Away Independents - Peter Roff (usnews.com)

I expect an apology to KK for your idiotic post about her. You can't really be this stupid...but, I'm guessing you really are.

President Obama Job Approval
RCP Average
Approve53.1Disapprove42.3Spread +10.8

Congressional Job Approval
RCP Average
Approve28.8Disapprove62.0Spread -33.2

Direction of Country
RCP Average
Right Direction35.4Wrong Track58.8Spread -23.4

Generic Congressional Vote
RCP Average
Democrats44.0Republicans39.8Democrats +4.2

A Different Take On Burr In*NC - Real Clear Politics – TIME.com

Last edited:
for someone with over 19k posts, you are clueless. Seriously. Cant you even follow this one?

19k posts in a year? Wow. clueless with a lot of time on your hands it seems.

Zona, you are the clueless one. Not only clueless, but a blooming idiot.

Anderson Cooper 360: Blog Archive - Obama losing independent voters « - Blogs from CNN.com
Tel-Chai Nation: Independents are leaving Obama
RealClearPolitics - Video - CNN Poll: 53% Of Independents Disapprove Of Obama
Poll Disaster For Obama
Major Factor In Obama's WaPo Poll Slide: Drop Among Dems, Liberals | 44 | washingtonpost.com
Poll: Democrats' Hard Left Agenda Is Driving Away Independents - Peter Roff (usnews.com)

I expect an apology to KK for your idiotic post about her. You can't really be this stupid...but, I'm guessing you really are.

President Obama Job Approval
RCP Average
Approve53.1Disapprove42.3Spread +10.8

Congressional Job Approval
RCP Average
Approve28.8Disapprove62.0Spread -33.2

Direction of Country
RCP Average
Right Direction35.4Wrong Track58.8Spread -23.4
Generic Congressional Vote
RCP Average
Democrats44.0Republicans39.8Democrats +4.2

A Different Take On Burr In*NC - Real Clear Politics – TIME.com

Seeing how you stuck your nose into something that you obviously knew nothing about. We were talking about the Independents Old Rocks....all of your source says nothing about that. I bolded some key elements to your post. Nice try...care to try again? :lol:

Last edited:
So to recap, you cant prove it. Got ya.

Let me get this straight, when someone else makes a claim you demand links or call them a liar, when you make a claim and they ask for links you call them a liar. Hmm ... not a good attitude.

Kitten, that is one hypocritical statement coming from you. How many links to sources have you provided me? And how many have I provided you?

For me to be the hypocrite here I would have to actually ask you for links beyond when you quote copyrighted sources ... find one post where I have done that. I never "demand" links from anyone unless they quote a source.

Forum List

Back