Petulant president refuses to talk to GOP

I really don't give a damn what you morons think. Half of pub voters believe Obama is Marxist, or muslim, or Kenyan, or ACORN stole the election. You're brainwashed functional idiots, have a tenuous grip on political reality. Absolutely off the wall, and violent when crossed. Read a newspaper (Not Murdoch or Rev. Moon!)...

Last edited:
Last edited:
I said he was a gd genius in comparison to you, ya lying POS. oh, sorry.

Actually, you said he was a genius compared to people who listen to rush and watch fox. I wasn't in the equation at all. So I guess that makes you a liar.

And I accurately quoted you, corky. Don't like your words, don't say them.

Actually, you said he was a genius compared to people who listen to rush and watch fox. I wasn't in the equation at all. So I guess that makes you a liar.

So you don't know what quoting accurately means. So what, Breitbart, Savage,and Rev Moon?

Dean is a genius? Maybe the left is confused about the concept. Dean posts provocative stuff but he rarely defends his position. Maybe the left thinks billboards are proof of genious. I can't figure the left out.

So you don't know what quoting accurately means. So what, Breitbart, Savage,and Rev Moon?

I quoted you 100% accurately.

Perhaps you need to shower to get the sand out of your vagina.

The guy is amazingly transparent. After telling the desperate unemployed in Detroit that he "needs cooperation from republicans" to try another plan, Obama refused to meet with House Speaker Boehner when he returned from his taxpayer funded campaign trip. It's all political rhetoric to Barry. He doesn't need to tell the truth to his screaming fans because it doesn't matter when you have the total cooperation of the slobbering media.

Who should he talk to? Remember, they said they wanted him to fail even BEFORE he was sworn in. Their number one priority was that he fail.

Republicans got lucky with Obama. Anyone else would have brought Bush and Cheney up on charges.
No charges are needed, they didn't do anything wrong. It was the clinton appointed cia that lied to them, bring them up on charges.

"No charges are needed, they didn't do anything wrong. It was the clinton appointed cia that lied to them, bring them up on charges. "

OMG- the HORROR!- LOL!

The guy is amazingly transparent. After telling the desperate unemployed in Detroit that he "needs cooperation from republicans" to try another plan, Obama refused to meet with House Speaker Boehner when he returned from his taxpayer funded campaign trip. It's all political rhetoric to Barry. He doesn't need to tell the truth to his screaming fans because it doesn't matter when you have the total cooperation of the slobbering media.

Who should he talk to? Remember, they said they wanted him to fail even BEFORE he was sworn in. Their number one priority was that he fail.

Republicans got lucky with Obama. Anyone else would have brought Bush and Cheney up on charges.

Isnt this both their goals? There is no unity for the people just sides for their party so MUTE point

Forum List

Back