Petty Ryan fans

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Soup Kitchen In Paul Ryan Photo-Op Faces Donor Backlash

Ryan may have suffered a few late-night jokes, but the fallout for the soup kitchen appears to be far more bruising. Brian J. Antal, president of the Mahoning County St. Vincent De Paul Society, confirmed that donors have begun an exodus in protest over Ryan's embarrassment. The monetary losses have been big. "It appears to be a substantial amount," Antal said. "You can rest assured there has been a substantial backlash."

I doubt Ryan cares one whit about hungry people but look what he did to this place -
"Honesty, I really don't need any more attention," he said. "I really just want this to go away."

Antal said doesn't understand why donors would take out their frustration over the incident on those who can't afford to pay for their own meals. "I'm a volunteer,' he said. "I receive zero compensation. Withholding donations is only going to hurt the over 100,000 we serve annually."

If you think that people should not be hungry just because smarmy LyinRyan got caught in another lie, you can send a few bucks to this address. I know that I sure as hell will.

To make a donation to the Mahoning County St. Vincent De Paul Society, money can be sent to P.O. Box 224, Youngstown, Ohio 44501.

Last edited:
More Huffo Puffo Fluffo

Yawn

Exactly what I would expect from the "christian right" cuz grinding poverty and being hungry is just s-o-o-o boring but fluffy.

That's okay, Etch a Mitt is going to donate some Caviar Helper.

Are you suggesting that Ryan, who already embarrassed himself, is the reason donors are withholding or withdrawing donations? Or is it Ryan's supporters that are punishing folks in need of charity meals?

OR could it be that LOLBERALS are the ones punishing them for the Ryan stunt? Because this sounds like the logic and actions of LOLberals.

Maybe the charity president should have just let it go instead of whining. It's not like Ryan came in there and took a dump in the stew. He helped out a little and got a photo op. Big F'in whoop. Don't blame the donors, for whatever reason they choose to stop donating. Blame the media for making a big deal about nothing like always.

There is no proof for saying the callers, whiners and witholders were Ryan supporters. It's a logical failure as well.

This is the handy work of frothing, zombie brained LOLberals like our OP.

"Punish them for lettin Ryan in the door!"

"I hope you lose tax emption!"

:lmao:

The OP doesn't even quite qualify as dullard. I'm not sure where to put 'um on the spiral down.

LyinRyan pretended to wash dishes that were already clean. If you look at one of the videos, there's a guy in a suit getting a clean pan off of a stack and bringing it toward Ryan. It was not Ryan's intent to "help" anyone but himself and it backfired. He got caught in his nasty, little self-serving lie.

Looks like that disgusting little bug is learning a lot about Mormon lying. Why that good christian and his good christian wife even lied to their own little good christian kids.

There is no proof for saying the callers, whiners and witholders were Ryan supporters. It's a logical failure as well.

The OP doesn't even quite qualify as dullard. I'm not sure where to put 'um on the spiral down.

You tell yourself whatever you need to but Ryan lied and its costing this soup kitchen. More to the point, it could very well mean empty stomachs. You can make like of that, make fun of it, but try being so far down that you can't feed yourself or your family and then tell me how funny it is.

More and more, every day, I am hating the radical religious right scum like Romney, Ryan and their worshippers. You're stupid to suck up to people whose only goal is to relieve you of your money.

Looked like a stupid political PR stunt, I see them with Mike Bloomberg on the regular. So what?

On the other hand, your OP link can not prove that Ryan supporters were the whiners, cryers and with holders. Kind of like how you're crying now, this is the thought process of an adolescent, a LOLberal.

That attitude sounds JUST like a LOLberal. To punish the poor for their frothy hatred of one man.

You tell yourself whatever you need to but Ryan lied and its costing this soup kitchen. More to the point, it could very well mean empty stomachs. You can make like of that, make fun of it, but try being so far down that you can't feed yourself or your family and then tell me how funny it is.

More and more, every day, I am hating the radical religious right scum like Romney, Ryan and their worshippers. You're stupid to suck up to people whose only goal is to relieve you of your money.

I realize you are a hateful, vile little creature. You're after all, ,a LOLberal.

More Huffo Puffo Fluffo

Yawn

Exactly what I would expect from the "christian right" cuz grinding poverty and being hungry is just s-o-o-o boring but fluffy.

So what are you PERSONALLY doing abut it?? Or are you waiting for a solution with someone else's money??

Idiot

More Huffo Puffo Fluffo

Yawn

So what are you PERSONALLY doing abut it?? Or are you waiting for a solution with someone else's money??

Idiot

If you had read my first post, you would know what I am doing about it.

Idiot.

Soup Kitchen In Paul Ryan Photo-Op Faces Donor Backlash

Ryan may have suffered a few late-night jokes, but the fallout for the soup kitchen appears to be far more bruising. Brian J. Antal, president of the Mahoning County St. Vincent De Paul Society, confirmed that donors have begun an exodus in protest over Ryan's embarrassment. The monetary losses have been big. "It appears to be a substantial amount," Antal said. "You can rest assured there has been a substantial backlash."

I doubt Ryan cares one whit about hungry people but look what he did to this place -
"Honesty, I really don't need any more attention," he said. "I really just want this to go away."

Antal said doesn't understand why donors would take out their frustration over the incident on those who can't afford to pay for their own meals. "I'm a volunteer,' he said. "I receive zero compensation. Withholding donations is only going to hurt the over 100,000 we serve annually."

If you think that people should not be hungry just because smarmy LyinRyan got caught in another lie, you can send a few bucks to this address. I know that I sure as hell will.

To make a donation to the Mahoning County St. Vincent De Paul Society, money can be sent to P.O. Box 224, Youngstown, Ohio 44501.

you are a sick individual and in need of help, please get it. And stay off the Internet it seems to compound your sickness

Forum List

Back