Petraeus Scandal Could Bring Obama Down

This could be why the timing is suspect:

Petraeus Personally Investigated Benghazi Attack in Libya - ABC News

They knew about the sex scandal beforehand, allowed it to stay hidden until after the election knowing full well that the hearings were looming. This was their get out of jail card. O then releases Petraeus from testimony and places that responsibility on his successor. Ta da.

Personally I think they blackmailed Petraeus with the info at the onset of the Benghazi incident, hence his initial declarations (lies) regarding Benghazi, and now they're using it to try to get him out of testifying.

You also thought Romney was going to win. You're 0-2 there sport.

Well shit onna shingle. Better call up Mittens and tell him he won! Barry only squeeked by 332 to 203 in electrol college pts.

Willard should demand a brand new electon with this startling revelation! :lol:

Too bad the American people were kept in the dark about Benghazi and the Head of the CIA being compromised until after they'd cast their votes. What was the main stream media talking about the week leading to the election...how "Presidential" Barry was in his response to Sandy? The real story should have been his flailing foreign policy and the needless loss of four Americans due to the incompetence of his appointees.

The President has been presidential for quite a while actually. Ben Gotcha is a tragic non-story. The foreign policy has been very competent especially given the trainwreck he was handed by Bush.

The scandal with the CIA director has nothing to do with Ben Gotcha. Sorry.

Yeah, 4 Americans hung out to dry and left to die... no biggie.

What are we thinking?

Again, I do not think it happened but it sure sounds like a case of either the FBI dropping the ball or the White House and Senate leadership looking the other way.

by Jon Rappoport

It’s absurd to think the FBI just found out about CIA Director Petraeus’ affair with Paula Broadwell, his biographer. The timing is too convenient.

The FBI knew about the affair some time ago and, under strict orders, kept their mouths shut until just after Election Day. If they hadn’t, the scandal would have blown up during Obama’s campaign run.

During the period the FBI knew about Petraeus’ affair, they also knew he was completely vulnerable to blackmail. In FBI and CIA circles, to have done nothing about it is considered treasonous. Putting a gag on these FBI people had to been done by the White House.

The latest word is that Petraeus will not testify before Congress about what really happened in Benghazi. He “may be called” on the carpet at a future time, which could mean never.

His absence will help conceal details of the Chris Stevens murder and the build-up of US-sponsored terrorists in the Benghazi sector of Libya.

Yes, and the administration could have easily used that to make him lie or keep quiet about what really happened in Benghazi for the two weeks that they tried to convince everyone it was over a video.

Too bad the American people were kept in the dark about Benghazi and the Head of the CIA being compromised until after they'd cast their votes. What was the main stream media talking about the week leading to the election...how "Presidential" Barry was in his response to Sandy? The real story should have been his flailing foreign policy and the needless loss of four Americans due to the incompetence of his appointees.

The President has been presidential for quite a while actually. Ben Gotcha is a tragic non-story. The foreign policy has been very competent especially given the trainwreck he was handed by Bush.

The scandal with the CIA director has nothing to do with Ben Gotcha. Sorry.

Yeah, 4 Americans hung out to dry and left to die... no biggie.

What are we thinking?

What are you thinking? How to smear the President...as always. I'm sorry but the tragedy in Ben Gotcha is just that; a tragedy. We've had civilians attacked in a great many countries...why is it you only question our tactics when Obama is in the White House? Hmmm?

This could be why the timing is suspect:

Petraeus Personally Investigated Benghazi Attack in Libya - ABC News

They knew about the sex scandal beforehand, allowed it to stay hidden until after the election knowing full well that the hearings were looming. This was their get out of jail card. O then releases Petraeus from testimony and places that responsibility on his successor. Ta da.

Personally I think they blackmailed Petraeus with the info at the onset of the Benghazi incident, hence his initial declarations (lies) regarding Benghazi, and now they're using it to try to get him out of testifying.

I never made any declarations about the elections, but don't let that stop you from lying or addressing the comment that I made here. ;)

I never made any declarations about the elections, but don't let that stop you from lying or addressing the comment that I made here. ;)

I think the polls are fine as well, they've shown Romney overtaking Obama for the last several weeks, and the trend will continue. I just don't think they're accurately reflecting how much he is pulling ahead. :cool:

0-3 there sparky.

I think the polls are fine as well, they've shown Romney overtaking Obama for the last several weeks, and the trend will continue. I just don't think they're accurately reflecting how much he is pulling ahead. :cool:

0-3 there sparky.

Wait for the spin....

What leads you to think this has anything to do with Obama. The facts so far seem to point to the FBI knowing about it, deciding there was no criminal behavior, and dropping it. Then an FBI agent with a hardon for Petraeus (fueled by jealousy perhaps) tells Eric Cantor, who several days later calls (or has a staffer call) the FBI to make sure they know.

Some idiots in Abu Ghrab torture some rags and itz's Bush's fault.

This guy has a reputation for screwing around and Obama hires him anyway.

Not his fault........

You really trying to draw a comparison between torture and somebody's personal sex life? Really?

Here's a song for you..

Last edited by a moderator:
What leads you to think this has anything to do with Obama. The facts so far seem to point to the FBI knowing about it, deciding there was no criminal behavior, and dropping it. Then an FBI agent with a hardon for Petraeus (fueled by jealousy perhaps) tells Eric Cantor, who several days later calls (or has a staffer call) the FBI to make sure they know.

If the FBI was aware of the Director of the CIA compromising himself by having an Affair, and decided because there was no criminal activity to do nothing, Then I want the who ever in the FBI made the Decision fired.

You can not have the Directed of the CIA having affairs, it does not matter if laws were broken or not, It's a red flag that would get any Intel Agent Fired. You can not be privy to State secrets at the highest level, and compromise yourself in such a way. It's simply not acceptable.

That said, I think the Premise of the OP is flawed. Nothing can bring down Obama, Because over half the country will never blame him for anything, No matter how much evidence points to him.

Still trying to figure out why the FBI are involved. Why all these resources are involved. Waste of taxpayers money..

Because someone was getting harassing emails, which I believe is a federal crime.

The FBI is in charge of Domestic Security. The Fact that the Directer of the CIA, who is privy to all sorts of Top Secret info, Is compromising himself by having an Affair. Is something they should, and would look into, with or with out "threatening Emails"

Still trying to figure out why the FBI are involved. Why all these resources are involved. Waste of taxpayers money..

Because someone was getting harassing emails, which I believe is a federal crime.

The FBI is in charge of Domestic Security. The Fact that the Directer of the CIA, who is privy to all sorts of Top Secret info, Is compromising himself by having an Affair. Is something they should, and would look into, with or with out "threatening Emails"

For the same reason secret Service agents should not be using hookers. It opens them up to Black mail, and extortion.

So now his sex life is their business? Wow, land of the free indeed.....:cool:

For the same reason secret Service agents should not be using hookers. It opens them up to Black mail, and extortion.

Prostitution is legal down here...:D

And hooking up with hookers is not the same as two consenting adults bonking each other...

Really? Federal? Jaysus....can't locals read....

I think email is covered under regular mail....you can't threaten someone through the mail. It's been a federal crime for a long time.

If it weren't for the threatening emails, no one would probably have ever discovered the affair.

FROM THE WHAT THE FUCK FILES

David Petraeus sex scandal: FBI agent who began probing disgraced spy chief allegedly sent shirtless photos of himself to whistleblower Jill Kelley

article-kelley12-1112.jpg

Really? Federal? Jaysus....can't locals read....

I think email is covered under regular mail....you can't threaten someone through the mail. It's been a federal crime for a long time.

If it weren't for the threatening emails, no one would probably have ever discovered the affair.

Be interesting to see what there 'threats' turn out to be...

Forum List

Back