Petraeus Says Florida Church Koran Burning Threatens Troops

ekrem said:
Islam forced to show Respect and Tollerance where the benchmark is burning its holiest Book. The underlying message of your definition of Respect and Tollerance in this case already shows that radicalism in your brain has already passed the point of no return.

So what you are saying is Burning the Book is grounds for Violence eh.

LOL.

I'm saying, you're an intellectually undemanding average Charles with weaknesses in text comprehension skills.

Is it worth murdering innocent people? That's the question. Is that reasonable behavior?

Excellent question. We Christians in our history murdered tens of millions of other Christians and non-Christians in proslytyzing the "true" Christianity. I am not suprised that many Muslims, which is socially and culturally three centuries behind us, thinks as our ancestors did.

But you didn't answer the question. "Is it worth it"?

I imagine that you don't think so. I don't think so. But we have fellow Christians here in America who murder in the name of religion all the time.

Excellent question. We Christians in our history murdered tens of millions of other Christians and non-Christians in proslytyzing the "true" Christianity. I am not suprised that many Muslims, which is socially and culturally three centuries behind us, thinks as our ancestors did.

I imagine that you don't think so. I don't think so. But we have fellow Christians here in America who murder in the name of religion all the time.

Name them. And if you name someone already executed or in prison you fail, you are saying in the quote that currently we have Christians murdering ALL the TIME.

He won't burn it. He's already made his point. He's already gotten his moment in the spotlight. He's accomplished what he set out to do. A nobody put himself in a position to be listened to and negotiated with by pushing the envelope. There is a real lesson to be learned here.

Will YOU please stop making false statements without evidence/links. Can you name one "murderer" that declared..... This is for my Savior and Lord!!! before killing?
Because someone is Christian and murders for another reason is NOT THE SAME as someone that will kill anyone that is not their religion (given a weak target with little chance of being caught). I know you want to portray them as the same, but they are not.
Provide links or quit bearing false witness.

ekrem said:
Islam forced to show Respect and Tollerance where the benchmark is burning its holiest Book. The underlying message of your definition of Respect and Tollerance in this case already shows that radicalism in your brain has already passed the point of no return.

So what you are saying is Burning the Book is grounds for Violence eh.

LOL.

I'm saying, you're an intellectually undemanding average Charles with weaknesses in text comprehension skills.

well said .:lol:

You know.....I like to watch a lot of news and this idiot has been all over it.

First, an imam from Florida showed up and told the preacher that he would offer to go to New York with him to talk to the NYC imam about moving the mosque.

The FL imam also told the preacher that he thought it should be moved as well, and he would set up a meeting between the two. A couple hours later, the preacher got a phone call from the SECDEF.

The preacher was looking for a way out, and took what the FL imam had told him, and tried to claim victory.

Oh yeah.......it was the night before that the Orange Man Boehner and the Wasilla Chihuahua tweeted about it, and made a connection saying that the preacher shouldn't burn the books if they agree to move the mosque..........THAT'S where the glitch in communication started BTW.

Interestingly enough, the NYC imam never talked to the preacher (the preacher said he'd called).

This morning? The preacher said that the NYC imam should call him within 2 hours. Additionally, the congregation is STILL considering going through with the book burning.

My guess? The NYC imam is going to refuse to see the preacher, the preacher is going to get all butt hurt and call his 2nd back in FL to tell him to burn the books.

By the way, did you know that this idiot preacher has already lost congregations in Germany for embezzlement?

There was no burning of the Quran this weekend but what did make the news was a group of Christians being attacked by Muslims for the crime of being Christian.

I can't believe that anyone on this board would even bring politics into this or try to rebuke Petraeus' decision to state publicly what he did. It's common sense. Radical Islam is an ideology, which can be strengthened or weakened and translate directly to added attacks. What do you think fuels attacks? Ideas. You can kill people. You can't kill an ideology, only strengthen it by such insanely insulting acts such as burning a Koran. Something a Kingergardner would do. The act of burning a Koran strengthens their ideology and in particular the idea that America is evil and against Islam. It may increase attacks against our troops.This is really going to piss off a lot of radicalists. Some Americans seem to be so pigheaded and egotistical, that they refuse to do anything that might represent 'bowing down' to radical islam, even if it simply the remission of an act such as burning a Koran. I find it extremely selfish that anyone would politicize this. You fuel the fire, you get burned. The problem, is that this guy is not going to be the one getting burned. It is going to be the families of the troops who may die as a result of increased attacks on US troops abroad. Use common fucking sense, and try not to be so smart. This is simple math.

Its people like you that has given Islam extremist a stronghold here in America and have allowed the murder of tens of thousands throughout the world.

If that isn't fear-based rhetoric, I don't know what is. I find this sad. Really. That I can write something on here, and you come at me, blaming me for terrorism? That is really, really scary. What exactly have I done that makes you thing I am one who gives extremists a stronghold? Do I have an extra room in my appartement? No... and if I did, I sure as hell wouldn't rent it out to an extremist. You're ridiculous, and your own level of fear is really scary, because it has caused you to be so irrational in your thinking and perception of the world.

The radical Muslims have won. All that fuss and panicking over some huckleberry in backwater nowhere,U.S.A. threatening to burn some Korans? My God,Muslims are slaughtering Christians for being Christians all over the world on a daily basis. That awful stuff doesn't seem to make the headlines in our "wonderful" MSM in this country though. More Americans should have stood up for this loony Pastor. We stand for Freedom & Liberty in this country. I didn't agree with him burning Korans but it was his right to do so. He has made his point in the end. The West has already capitulated to the radical Muslim Terrorists. All that fuss over nothing. This capitulation is all based on the West's fear of the radicals..."Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither. He who would trade Liberty for some temporary security,deserves neither Liberty nor security." Truly wise words.

Wrong answer A Pack of Lips Howling........it's only true if you feed yourself on that daily diet of steaming batshit crazy fear that FAUX Noise serves up.

The radical Muslims have won. All that fuss and panicking over some huckleberry in backwater nowhere,U.S.A. threatening to burn some Korans? My God,Muslims are slaughtering Christians for being Christians all over the world on a daily basis. That awful stuff doesn't seem to make the headlines in our "wonderful" MSM in this country though. More Americans should have stood up for this loony Pastor. We stand for Freedom & Liberty in this country. I didn't agree with him burning Korans but it was his right to do so. He has made his point in the end. The West has already capitulated to the radical Muslim Terrorists. All that fuss over nothing. This capitulation is all based on the West's fear of the radicals..."Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither. He who would trade Liberty for some temporary security,deserves neither Liberty nor security." Truly wise words.

Really? You REALLY believe this? I find that astonishing from a grown person, really, and that you berate the rest of us for not standing up for hate, is ridiculous, because what that pastor was going to do, represented hate. Plain and simple. Is that what you stand for? Hate? That is what you are saying, in case you didn't know.

You're post was borne out of too much pride and what's worse, is I think it's really just vanity: a fear of being perceived as being afraid. In other words, some people don't want to admit their fears for fear of being percieved as being afraid. In the natural world (in the wild), this may sometimes be cogent when facing an enemy to their face, but when we are dealing with terrorists who care nothing for life and want to kill anybody and can appear out of the cracks at anytime, anywhere, I think it might be a little prudent to show some fear, and respect to their ability to kill a family member, a friend, at any moment during the course of our lives. I could get a call any day, or listen on the news that some bomb has just exloded, and a friend or family member was caught in it. I'm willing to be a little humbled by the fact that terrorists want to kill each and every one of us and are probably plotting right now. That you think that some pastor should have comitted a highly inflammatory act that would undoubtedly have ignited serious anti-american sentiment beyond that which already exists, and possibily led to a terrorist attack, simply to try and seem unafraid is childish on a level that I do not have adequate words for. This is real life. This isn't a game. We don't get a second chance. People die, and that's it. This isn't Mario Brothers where you get three lives. Admit your fears. Stop trying to be so fucking macho. It's okay, no one is going to laugh at you. We are all adults here, supposedly.

Really? You REALLY believe this? I find that astonishing from a grown person, really, and that you berate the rest of us for not standing up for hate, is ridiculous, because what that pastor was going to do, represented hate. Plain and simple. Is that what you stand for? Hate? That is what you are saying, in case you didn't know.

You're post was borne out of too much pride and what's worse, is I think it's really just vanity: a fear of being perceived as being afraid. In other words, some people don't want to admit their fears for fear of being percieved as being afraid. In the natural world (in the wild), this may sometimes be cogent when facing an enemy to their face, but when we are dealing with terrorists who care nothing for life and want to kill anybody and can appear out of the cracks at anytime, anywhere, I think it might be a little prudent to show some fear, and respect to their ability to kill a family member, a friend, at any moment during the course of our lives. I could get a call any day, or listen on the news that some bomb has just exloded, and a friend or family member was caught in it. I'm willing to be a little humbled by the fact that terrorists want to kill each and every one of us and are probably plotting right now. That you think that some pastor should have comitted a highly inflammatory act that would undoubtedly have ignited serious anti-american sentiment beyond that which already exists, and possibily led to a terrorist attack, simply to try and seem unafraid is childish on a level that I do not have adequate words for. This is real life. This isn't a game. We don't get a second chance. People die, and that's it. This isn't Mario Brothers where you get three lives. Admit your fears. Stop trying to be so fucking macho. It's okay, no one is going to laugh at you. We are all adults here, supposedly.

I don't stand up for hate. I stand up for Freedom & Liberty which is what our nation was founded upon. I have already said i didn't agree with this guy burning Korans but it really was ridiculously over-hyped. Muslims are doing far worse to Non-Muslims all around the world on a daily basis yet that awful stuff just doesn't seem to get hyped nearly as much by our stupid MSM in this country. The man has the right to burn all the Korans he wants because that is exactly what America is about. When you stop fighting for your rights and the Constitution,you have lost and the radicals have won. This whole thing really was much ado about nothing. The man didn't burn a single Koran. The politicians and the Media just used it to advance their own agendas. Shame on them all.

Forum List

Back