Petraeus: NO ONE on any level of CIA told ANYONE not to help Americans in danger

Your time is running out President LIAR! You will NOT get away with this.. 4 Americans are DEAD because of you!

We're finally getting through ALL OF THE LIES and the buck most certainly stops with our COWARD PRESIDENT!

One has to wonder why Obama would have Ambassador Stevens assassinated. Was it a false flag operation that went the way of Murphy's Law and FUBAR? Did Stevens know too much and had to be taken out?
Blaming the CIA and General Petreaus won't hold water. No one but an egomaniacial President Obama would have ordered something like that. Was Stevens to be kidnapped and saved by Oblamer as an October surprise that went south?
Will we ever know the truth? Well we'll just have to wait and see. Perhaps Obama will go down in the annuls of defamity like Nixon.

One has to wonder why Obama would have Ambassador Stevens assassinated. Was it a false flag operation that went the way of Murphy's Law and FUBAR? Did Stevens know too much and had to be taken out?
Blaming the CIA and General Petreaus won't hold water. No one but an egomaniacial President Obama would have ordered something like that. Was Stevens to be kidnapped and saved by Oblamer as an October surprise that went south?
Will we ever know the truth? Well we'll just have to wait and see. Perhaps Obama will go down in the annuls of defamity like Nixon.

This is a big mess and we have an administration of blamers. The buck won't stop, the lies won't stop. We need answers and we need them sooner, rather than later. When I make a wrong decisions, I take responsibility, I expect no less from a leader of this country and I don't think we are seeing it.

Petraeus in in the bag just like everyone else. The CIA is a home for fat assed political hacks and bureaucrats. Maybe nobody in the CIA told anyone NOT to help the embassy but nobody from the CIA seemed to have the political courage to make a freaking decision to help them.

Forum List

Back