Petition to terminate John Kelly's military pension

I think at this point it is pretty obvious the rumor that Kelly told people the only reason he had not already resigned is thought he was the last person keeping Trump from destroying the country is true.

I have however lost respect for Kelly because he has undermined his own morality in order to keep in good favor of Trump, and not speak out on matters like Charlottesville, but instead leak stories that he felt a certain way instead.

I think at this point it is pretty obvious the rumor that Kelly told people the only reason he had not already resigned is thought he was the last person keeping Trump from destroying the country is true.

I have however lost respect for Kelly because he has undermined his own morality in order to keep in good favor of Trump, and not speak out on matters like Charlottesville, but instead leak stories that he felt a certain way instead.

he also lied about (D) rep frederica wilson, FLA ... something he never apologized for...

Kelly has my support as long as he keeps Trump from blowing up the world

Kelly has my support as long as he keeps Trump from blowing up the world

i would put more trust in mattis, than kelly.

kelly- to his credit has gotten rid of steve bannon & gorka, but stephen miller is still allowed to pull some very nazi like strings.

Forum List

Back